Acronym.

Westbrook

10 minutes ago, moneytalks said:

Unfortunately acrnm does not allow you to buy more than one of the same item anymore, even in different sizes.. gutted 

Or different colors. Kept trying to add both LA11 to cart thinking the site wasn't working. Also switched the item color in cart before checkout and when I saw the invoice, it never updated the color. Oh well. 

Edited by Sureal

20 hours ago, Sureal said:

Or different colors. Kept trying to add both LA11 to cart thinking the site wasn't working. Also switched the item color in cart before checkout and when I saw the invoice, it never updated the color. Oh well. 

I appreciate them implementing these measures to deter resellers but some of us want to buy more than one piece god damn it 

1 hour ago, bboysparrow said:

LA11-DS highly similar to J72-DS but different enough at the same time. I enjoy the scrunchie. Worried about wrinkles maybe? Not sure, but this drop had some excitement.

kanye-west-kobe-bryant.gif

Just want to say that J96 is my favorite shell I've bought from Acrnm in a while and people are sleeping on this one. Been really enjoying it over the last few weeks. Some thoughts:

• Cropped cut feels really fluid in motion / riding a bike.
  • Dolman sleeve makes this the easiest shell to layer over anything. The sleeve basically cuts down to halfway down the side so it's almost like you're in one of those flying squirrel suits. For reference, compared to the J1A where you put anything more than a long sleeve on and you feel like the Michelin man, the 96 feels completely unrestrictive. Makes me excited to layer with in winter.
  • Micro-ripstop has a really nice hand-feel and sheen. Nice change of pace from the standard.
  • The styling on Errolson is terrible and over-accentuates how cropped it is. Umit stying is more true to how it looks IMO. 
  • Half of the cuff is elastic which is a detail I haven't seen on a shell before. Fit's the oversized shape very well and helps taper the arm.
  • Hand pocket configuration is super functional, especially with the mezzanine pockets behind the tension zips.
  • Don't expect to use the Storm Hat, but I like the docking hardware you can use to clip it to the side of the ForceLock. I wouldn't mind having the same type of "dock" added to the hood as well. 

so this was the first time ups has denied my request to change the tariff code that was attached to my order of the LA11. the code that was given to the package was 6205.30.2070 which came in at a very high 25.9%. was anyone able to successfully change their code?

I couldn’t agree more with Taylor Swift. I have a good amount of ACRNM shells and the J96 has become my go to.  It’s 3L gore tex pro, but the jacket feels significantly lighter to me than past gore tex 3L shells.  I expected the jacket to be in the closet until the colder fall temperatures here in NYC, but I am wearing this almost every day riding on my bike in the city this spring.  It’s very versatile in that I see it as both a spring stand alone jacket and a shell for the winter.  I was very turned off by how oversized the J1W and the J91 were, but the oversized cut of the J96 is done really well.

LA11 came in today. while i like them trying new things, the integrated jacket sling just doesnt do it for me. i tried it twice and when straighten it back from being scrunched up the sling twisted and i had to straighten it out both times. i dont see the use of it over the normal shirt sling. i do like that it gives the collar a bit more structure and adds that little bit of extra weight. i also enjoy the snap buttons at the wrist. 

5 hours ago, kkuer99 said:

Some thoughts about J68-WS 2022 version [58%PA], comparing with old 2019 version [78%PES]

2.thumb.jpg.4bce6e4980110d2ba765695de0edb959.jpg1.thumb.jpg.26e6d5b4353b9e0dfffeceaddc2f1aa1.jpg

[1] Black plasticy feel collar size tag, no more worries about peeling off after wearing one or two times like J68-PL. 4.thumb.jpg.88ef76515288ccf40b607fe9ee360f51.jpg

[2] QC issue (differ in each copy) The front zipper cover fabric has some level of deformation out of the box, very ugly looking imo.     1.thumb.jpg.d508aa2f8c43f6f07bcb72e7810b10ca.jpg3.thumb.jpg.cb9cf4de902c07a510309b926f3beb4b.jpg

[3] PA WS material has more sharper edge creases near elbow area, I prefer the more softer and natural creases on PES WS version. 

3.thumb.jpg.15e9f4a3dbeb5df1128df7853f703d44.jpg2.thumb.jpg.11331259cb8b9a022d1be8e17baf1c1b.jpg

[4] Slimmer jacketsling buckle, much lighter than previous one,  better comfort when installed inside jacket. 

5.thumb.jpg.afdf4b2eb53b482ef8300eab37a2378c.jpg

[5] The liner makes PA WS fabric even less breathable than before, but old versions wasn't much better either so I say even on this spot.  

[6] More noticeable noise compairing with PES WS. 

[7] Material side, this WS fabric has better mechanical wear resistance than 78%PES WS. However it also reduces the confortness of collar when fastened, almost   uncomfortable level, reminds me of J1A-GT 2.2

3.jpg

U forgot about the speed lock. There's no hem adjuster on the newer version.

Also, this time the MS exclusive item (looks like only the J68) is MIC, not MIE

Edited by Yan90

16 minutes ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

dont think there is one on the old either. 

Yeah. Right.  My mistake. Just checked my older pics of the previous j68-ws. No hem cord too. Only the 68pl have it. 

6 hours ago, kkuer99 said:

I don't understand why the end of tension zip is fixed on J29U...  It's supposed to provide wider open for pocket but why??

Total assumption, given I doubt we'll get an answer from the team but I think it's to limit capacity either because the jacket is intended to be a slim, profile fit or to avoid stressing out the material, the fixed point is to add support.

5 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

I don't care for the cargo shorts, however I'm excited for the J97-M "Milliken Nylon Stretch Contour Jacket." Light and airy like a runners jacket.  Wish it had a hood though.

I also wish it had a hood. Kinda weird considering it does still have hand gaiters for extra protection, which honestly make the sleeves look awkwardly long

4 hours ago, daniel said:

long_P29 Stotz or DS tapered would be nice for the #future

I too want more P24As in the future lmao

Btw, prices:

J95-WS: 983.00

J97-M: 592.00

SP29-M: 544.0

S26-PR: 378.00

P39-PR: 434.00

S24-PR(-A/B): 182.00

S25-PR(-A/B): 177.00

All in Euros. Retail drop once again coming in at super low prices. Wondering if it's the fabrics, switched factories, a mix of both, or maybe something else

Edited by hanzen1138

7 hours ago, hanzen1138 said:

I also wish it had a hood. Kinda weird considering it does still have hand gaiters for extra protection, which honestly make the sleeves look awkwardly long

Tried it on today and yea the material works great for a light packable type jacket but the sleeves are questionably long for no apparent reason. I'd like to wear it with the gaiters like I do with the j63 but will probably just end up tucking the cuffs in for appropriate length