Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, FelixRevolt said:

I’ve eventually gotta get me a pair @moneytalks What makes them the ultimate acronym pant for you? Visually I rate the P31 as number 1.

visually: i've got a pretty typical top 3 i guess (P24A, P30A, P10A), for 3 distinct silhouettes 
material: having all made in E now just makes it that much better (i live in singapore, E is the most wearable pant material here followed by DS)

J95-WS looks super shiny IMO. Not quite like the previous unlined WS(53% PA, 47% ePTFE as on J82, J28, J87) or lined WS(78% PES, 22% ePTFE, as on J68 and J29).

Could it be a new WS material?

Edited by keynezk

On 4/3/2022 at 7:39 PM, Haackk said:

Been many years since my last post here. I sold most of my ACR-gear, except my 3A-1 ofc. Since then I have become a father of two. Am now on the lookout for some outdoorsy pants to play in the woods, sandbox and other kid stuff. I want to avoid the boring "dad pants" like Fjallraven and Arcteryx and was thinking to copy some ACR just for the fun of it. I know it will be completely overkill, but why not, right? I have owned a lot of ACR pants,  but never in Schoeller Dryskin. Would the DS material be fit for what I'm looking for? I read that it's abrasion resistant and sweat wicking. Sounds good to me. Or not?

I wouldn't hike in my P10s because their patterning really doesn't play nice with hiking boots, but Schoeller dryskin is a hiking and skiiing textile by design. 

On 4/13/2022 at 9:19 AM, chris_n said:

the -m fabric is more quick dry rather than any type of water repellant. water soaks in immediately and nothing beads but it does dry very quickly which i value. i kinda wish there was a light coat of dwr at least though

nikwax tx direct should do the trick

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NortonCommando961 said:

Has anyone purchase the Acronym/sacai Hooded Jacket (Khaki)?

Just curious.

It looks interesting but the price is well . . .

quality first post

1 hour ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Just when I thought the season sucks, E hits us with these.

Anyone knows what the material of that J68 is?

The elusive 2L GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER

interested to hear what people think of the new material on the 38s when they get it in hand 

Edited by Tilore

Any recommendations on a better way to wash your Stotz pants?

I use nikwax tech wash and wash at 30 degrees 600rpm in a washing bag. Steam immediately after washing. So far so good, comes out clean and steaming works well, but what really bothers me is that the nikwax seems to leave these annoying white stains on the fabric that don’t go off very easily. I’d appreciate any tips, thanks!

779B98F5-0D8D-4C4F-88CF-B6C9F400E9B4.jpeg

1 hour ago, dixonschneider said:

I use nikwax tech wash and wash at 30 degrees 600rpm in a washing bag. Steam immediately after washing. So far so good, comes out clean and steaming works well, but what really bothers me is that the nikwax seems to leave these annoying white stains on the fabric that don’t go off very easily. I’d appreciate any tips, thanks!

Just leave it and rock the jizz look

1 hour ago, dixonschneider said:

Inside out, double rinse?

6 minutes ago, meccaNIZM said:

Inside out, double rinse?

Yes, washed inside out and double rinsed. Maybe i need to triple rinse. :P I have to admit that i may have taken the picture a bit too early - the stains are a lot less noticeable now that the pants are fully dried.

Composite Nylon up close... stellar! Anybody have more info on the specs for this stuff? Like a source to how it's been used previously? With a polyester & cotton backing, these shits must be comfortable as hell. 

SS22_P38-GTB_30.jpg

SS22_P38-GTB_31.jpg

Too slow and ALMOST missed the J68 AGAIN 

anyway I have an S for anybody who regrets an M 

cry emoji

41 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

@moneytalks M back

Unfortunately acrnm does not allow you to buy more than one of the same item anymore, even in different sizes.. gutted