Acronym.

Westbrook

On 3/5/2022 at 2:18 AM, KEИROИYM said:

I really hated the rips on the blazer, so today I’ve done a little mod to seal them all.

Fyi, I used Angelus Walk On Black and Gorilla Super Glue

69ADA5A8-6E6B-449F-8957-FEBD379C1D5D.thumb.jpeg.5ea92bbf96ea4cc65ed585201afb46ce.jpeg

2E9E9F5D-3AFF-44C6-83B9-DEA71F372943.thumb.jpeg.3ca813674f9880fd8f0d7cc0b2c36773.jpeg

CBDB87B6-320D-4BBD-9E2E-F65C25A1C00A.thumb.jpeg.3a43393f95e8623753faf1e414ca1621.jpeg

I don't love the rips either, I think this looks good.  I just saw on IG someone did a contrast stitch to close them up which I really like.

On 3/8/2022 at 1:13 AM, markdjr said:

I don't love the rips either, I think this looks good.  I just saw on IG someone did a contrast stitch to close them up which I really like.

any pics?

1 hour ago, zxcvbnnn said:

any suggestions for good ways to carry a fullsize bike lock on a 3a-5?

as much as i love my 3A-5 i have to say i don't trust it to hold more than a 15" macbook, its charger and a jacket. anything more and it gets ridiculously uncomfortable to carry and feels like the strap stitches might start giving way.

if you're not carrying a laptop i'd just put the U-lock in a little dust bag and carry it in the bag itself

2 hours ago, zxcvbnnn said:

any suggestions for good ways to carry a fullsize bike lock on a 3a-5?

I ve always attached U locks to the bike itself.

Chain locks are often wrapped in some bright/reflective color so carrying it as a strap would improve visibility for cars to avoid you... or for those trying to play Carmageddon with you ;)

7 hours ago, moneytalks said:

as much as i love my 3A-5 i have to say i don't trust it to hold more than a 15" macbook, its charger and a jacket. anything more and it gets ridiculously uncomfortable to carry and feels like the strap stitches might start giving way.

if you're not carrying a laptop i'd just put the U-lock in a little dust bag and carry it in the bag itself

I suppose you could run the shoulder strap through a Fabric Horse U-lock Holster.

5 hours ago, robbatussin said:

I suppose you could run the shoulder strap through a Fabric Horse U-lock Holster.

That would have been my advice to OP if he wasn’t asking about how to attach it to a 3A-5

putting the fabric horse on the strap will interfere with the strap functions 

Edited by moneytalks

A new retailer in Vancouver called Leisure Center https://www.instagram.com/stories/leisurecenter950/2799800525388560779/?hl=en has picked up Acronym. Check out the link before E tears them a new one. https://r.xiumi.us/board/v5/3kdpr/343337784

Pricing is all in CAD. The P39-M-B is priced at $690. I haven't seen prices this low for Acronym trousers since pre 2010. I'll try and pop by the shop to see if they actually have them out on the floor. I'm really curious what this Nylon Stretch material is like in person. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 8.40.22 AM.png

7 hours ago, analog29 said:

A new retailer in Vancouver called Leisure Center https://www.instagram.com/stories/leisurecenter950/2799800525388560779/?hl=en has picked up Acronym. Check out the link before E tears them a new one. https://r.xiumi.us/board/v5/3kdpr/343337784

Pricing is all in CAD. The P39-M-B is priced at $690. I haven't seen prices this low for Acronym trousers since pre 2010. I'll try and pop by the shop to see if they actually have them out on the floor. I'm really curious what this Nylon Stretch material is like in person. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 8.40.22 AM.png

From what I found on another retailer, the p39 should be in Milliken TactX™ Stretch

My two cents: I'd prefer them with a tapered hem...