Acronym.

Westbrook

2 hours ago, moneytalks said:

Blazer sizing question.. AF1 size or Dunk size?

Yes please. I also need to know.

EDIT: Since we're already here, does anyone have any upsized p10 fits? Can it be upsized for a baggier fit? What is the deal?

Edited by WillKhitie

i typically wear US9 in chucks and AF1s, but 9.5 in things like flyknit racers or dunks 

Event in (maybe?) Berlin coming up. Not sure if this is just some closed-doors, private event but regardless, looks like we'll be getting a public website with files to print our own heels. Pretty sweet imo, so many creative people here and surrounding the acr-sphere in general, excited to see what people come up with. 

3 hours ago, hanzen1138 said:

This is probably gonna be very divisive. Can't lie though, I'm not a fan

IMG_6774.PNG

The LJ-2 is my personal ACR grail and sadly, I never could afford the insane resell pricing. I remember seeing one in my size being on Grailed but for the ridiculous price of 10k USD. 

tumblr_kqv2gaEuaj1qzu8kvo1_640.jpg

I'm personally excited for this jacket above. I know there's going to be 3 colourways but the one you posted is going to be an instacop for me. It might not be leather, but I'll take this consolation prize until I can find an LJ-2 in size L or XL for less than the price of a new kidney.

Edited by analog29
Added image

36 minutes ago, analog29 said:

The LJ-2 is my personal ACR grail and sadly, I never could afford the insane resell pricing. I remember seeing one in my size being on Grailed but for the ridiculous price of 10k USD. 

When you compare both iterations side by side, there really are only slight changes. It makes me question why I held the LJ-2 in such high regard. At the time, I thought it was because of the novelty of the brand doing a varsity jacket. Initially, I was underwhelmed with this reissue. I've always liked the shape and bulkiness of a varsity jacket and I didn't like the shape of this new one. But I wonder if deflating the shape is the whole point? Kinda like what they did with the J90.

Edited by CountZatara
Additional thoughts