Acronym.

Westbrook

6 hours ago, DeadHype said:

Ok, so this is the p38-ad after two! months of normal wear. No sports, no fancy moves, just walking like 10 times in them. 
This is the third item which was faulty or got damaged way too fast in the past two years of buying new stuff from acronym. Is it just me who is unlucky or does anyone else got complains about the quality?

x

F9D696A1-2752-4A0C-8D93-1BCF317C67D9.jpeg

63F71A45-D43F-40ED-9DF7-9CA40E2CEC8D.jpeg

4E3149EE-D737-485D-9133-34EDFAF6D232.jpeg

FA3BC08B-5EFA-4F8A-BE78-B72F4971EC6A.jpeg

Do you wear it with the Alpha Direct on the inside or outside? And to confirm what I think I'm seeing, the darker spots are areas where the AD has come off from the Dryskin?

2 hours ago, itHZwhatitHZ said:

Do you wear it with the Alpha Direct on the inside or outside? And to confirm what I think I'm seeing, the darker spots are areas where the AD has come off from the Dryskin?

Let me explain, I’ve worn these mostly with the AD on the inside since it got a little chilly over here. Maybe two out of them ten times the other way. 
Your guess about the AD fabric is right, it just vanished for no reason except normal wear. The AD is not directly woven into the dryskin outerlayer, there is some kind of second layer which is supposed to hold the AD.

On 1/4/2022 at 2:33 AM, FelixRevolt said:

Feel like the J3-HY hasn’t had a mention, has anyone splashed out and worn it?

I really like the look of that jacket but unfortunately I am too fat to wear it!

I will leave it for the more svelte members of this forum. I do however welcome the J99-WS, J91-WS and the J1W-GTPL.

9 hours ago, DeadHype said:

Ok, so this is the p38-ad after two! months of normal wear. No sports, no fancy moves, just walking like 10 times in them. 
This is the third item which was faulty or got damaged way too fast in the past two years of buying new stuff from acronym. Is it just me who is unlucky or does anyone else got complains about the quality?

x

F9D696A1-2752-4A0C-8D93-1BCF317C67D9.jpeg

63F71A45-D43F-40ED-9DF7-9CA40E2CEC8D.jpeg

4E3149EE-D737-485D-9133-34EDFAF6D232.jpeg

FA3BC08B-5EFA-4F8A-BE78-B72F4971EC6A.jpeg

thanks for posting this. I have not noticed any of the issues you have mentioned but I will inspect my trousers and let you know my situation. I have worn my pair about a dozen times. always with the insulation inside. The bald patch on the knee is particularly concerning!

7 hours ago, Roofmann said:

thanks for posting this. I have not noticed any of the issues you have mentioned but I will inspect my trousers and let you know my situation. I have worn my pair about a dozen times. always with the insulation inside. The bald patch on the knee is particularly concerning!

Hey, no problem. I got so upset about this that needed to share it. 
It’s not the knee, it’s more on the backside of the calves and in the crotch.

let me know how yours is looking.

x

On 1/5/2022 at 6:14 PM, Roofmann said:

I had a chance to check my trousers out fully I am not showing any abnormal wear after about 20 uses. 

Are you going to make a warranty claim with ACR?

I wish P23's had the ability to remove the cuff, similar to p30.

Also v obscure question but does anyone know the difference between FW-1314 J32-GT and SS-16 J32-GT? Besides the zipper tab.

Edited by jeddyhsu

3 hours ago, kkuer99 said:

I just wish they make P23's cuff little wider.. 

Agreed. There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to get your foot through the bottom of your pants and it gets stuck. Really makes you appreciate some of the wider ACR pant models and even older P10s before they nerfed kneebags.

On 1/7/2022 at 1:01 PM, Roofmann said:

I had a chance to check my trousers out fully I am not showing any abnormal wear after about 20 uses. 

Are you going to make a warranty claim with ACR?

To be fair, the customer service was super kind and directly offered a exchange or refund. I will go with the refund. 

Hi folks,

I've been a silent reader for a couple of years, but 2022 seemed like the right year to join this community more actively. 

Just wanted to say hi with this and hope I can give some good contributions in the future...

2 hours ago, FelixRevolt said:

Wonder if you get an Acronym Slotted Screwdriver for the blazers alternate heel…

Believe the included dog tag seconds as the screwdriver. Initially thought all these gadgets were for an FnF ensemble, happy to get the box with such a cool design.