Acronym.

Westbrook

Jesus christ there was no chill on the P24's, and here I was certain they'd be SS22. Thankfully L was the last size left so at last I'm getting these, and I expect the resale value will be rather pleasant in case I change my mind. But the price hurts and makes me reconsider keeping the P10-E's...

Received the S27 today. A little underwhelmed by the fabric feel and weight, but the pattern is beautiful. I do find it a bit ironic that even though the pattern is obviously designed for maximum freedom of movement, the shirt feels much more restrictive than it would if you were to just make the arm hole itself a bit wider...

Edited by RapGameTaylorSwift

2 hours ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

Received the S27 today. A little underwhelmed by the fabric feel and weight, but the pattern is beautiful. I do find it a bit ironic that even though the pattern is obviously designed for maximum freedom of movement, the shirt feels much more restrictive than it would if you were to just make the arm hole itself a bit wider...

Figured it would fit pretty tight considering The description says Errolson took a size L. What was disappointing about the fabric? Too lightweight?

1 hour ago, CrshngDwn said:

Figured it would fit pretty tight considering The description says Errolson took a size L. What was disappointing about the fabric? Too lightweight?

I'm the exact same height as Errolson so I tend to be an M in most shells. I also sized up to an L given it was a profile fit and I still find it relatively constricting. 

As for the fabric, it doesn't feel like it matches the price point. It's a cotton / poly blend (88 / 12), but when you feel it, you're almost surprised it's only 12%.

49 minutes ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

I'm the exact same height as Errolson so I tend to be an M in most shells. I also sized up to an L given it was a profile fit and I still find it relatively constricting. 

As for the fabric, it doesn't feel like it matches the price point. It's a cotton / poly blend (88 / 12), but when you feel it, you're almost surprised it's only 12%.

hit us with the fit pic

2 hours ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Maybe -PR stand for Profile fit, hence the tightness?

I think I'd prefer Uniqlo U long-sleeved Heattechs to S27 tbh

Someone mentioned it could stand for Portugal, to distinguish that cotton from the Brugnoli cotton.

So I was browsing through Pinterest and stumbled upon this picture…is this thing actually real? Never seen an similar  iteration before…so I’m skeptical…but the pocket and knee dart arrangements looking to familiar not be curios about if this is an actual acrnm product or not. 

EEE80978-2E46-423B-A759-59CBFBF2620B.jpeg

12 minutes ago, QTOX said:

So I was browsing through Pinterest and stumbled upon this picture…is this thing actually real? Never seen an similar  iteration before…so I’m skeptical…but the pocket and knee dart arrangements looking to familiar not be curios about if this is an actual acrnm product or not. 

EEE80978-2E46-423B-A759-59CBFBF2620B.jpeg

the info is out there if you just put in a small amount of effort