Acronym.

Westbrook

16 hours ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Is it just the lighting, or is the Alpha Green J1A much darker in shade than the P30?

got no idea how that color can be considered calling “Alpha Green”?!

It’s more like Grey Tan to me 

Edited by KEИROИYM

4 hours ago, KEИROИYM said:

nah, I’m mentioning about the P30 and other “Alpha Green” pieces 

Oh.  I see. 

P30-e and p30a-ds have different Alpha Green. 

Looks like Alpha Green (P30-E) isnt the same as AG on previous -E items (J33, p10A)

P30a-ds vs p10a-e  (1st pic, day light)

P30a-e vs j90-ds (2nd pic, from insta @ray.yueng)

IMG-20210523-WA0000.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-135612~2.png

Edited by Yan90

4 hours ago, KEИROИYM said:

got no idea how that color can be considered calling “Alpha Green”?!

It’s more like Grey Tan to me 

alpha green is what the color was called when it was introduced for the USSOCOM PCU programme. i think the term originated with patagonia MARS kit that was more noticeably green and it stuck. at any rate ACR didn't invent the name - keeping it around is a nod to those historical military clothing programmes.

12 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

I’ve heard that there’s a flaw with one of the internal seams on the P30a-DS failing? Anybody else experienced this issue?

this generally seems to only happen to dudes with big butts

not ragging on them, but it's true

Will this silly seam be fixed in P30A-E? My assumption is no as its still labeled as v1.1 which had the pocket flaw as well. 

Both my P30A-DS v1 and v1.1 (alpha if it matters) ripped in the same seam, right next to the size tag that connects the internal pocket array panels. 

v1 Rip June 17 2020
1289330946_rip2.thumb.jpg.080a481dd5c546a0e881e7eaa3f8a079.jpg1311916274_rip3.thumb.jpg.fdd8954e57d8b02c4e6794949b5457ba.jpg

v1.1 Rip April 7, 2021

image1.thumb.jpg.6b5baf44fae514e61de3b9c7d1e93243.jpg1364981774_image0(4).thumb.jpg.b3946c37bb3fe0407d3dada6051ff0f9.jpg

These are the pics that I provided to acronym repairs. for V1 I paid shipping from california to cz, For v1.1 they sent me material to have a local tailor fix it.

Now I share this in detail because over in the twc discord this has been a common trend. Go ahead and check your pairs to see if theres a rip. I know XS peeps that had rips, its simply due to how the pocket array is when sitting, at least thats how @kobebean explained it. 

I wanna see the internal pocket array on P30A-E, hoping there may be some small change or even the fact that E is not as elastic as DS it may prevent the tension on the seam that keeps ripping. Its such a fucking small little detail but I would be pissed if any of my stuff ripped like this. 

TLDR Same P30 rip convo youve seen a million times, its not just us with juicy asses lmao

Got both p30a-e and p10-e, this really is my favourite acr material of all time

and how crisp it feels when new is unbeatable 

23 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

wait until you feel how soft it is once you''ve had it a few years. i have a now 15 year old pcu jacket and it's like wearing pajamas.

Don’t know what that is, pretty sure encapsulated nylon hasn’t been around that long but I’ve had my P10A-E for over a year and a half and it feels the same after like 20 washes, just not crispy new 

Edited by moneytalks