Acronym.

Westbrook

oh yeah featurewise the 1516 belt loops are way better than the 2020 ones. the 15/16 ones are traditional belt loops, but the 2020 ones are folded over to allow them to expand and as such the pants have a tendency to sag out underneath the belt. pretty big design flaw imho.

4 hours ago, daniel said:

3A, prices are as expected, cool thing the 3A-1-LEFT is in too.

The price increase doesn't really surprise me. But the 3A-1 gained some weight according to the specs, and that's interesting. Guess the new metal zip is made of something super high density lol

32 minutes ago, hanzen1138 said:

The price increase doesn't really surprise me. But the 3A-1 gained some weight according to the specs, and that's interesting. Guess the new metal zip is made of something super high density lol

metal zip is nice! will get one

7 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

Have the prices even changed? They look to be the same as the previous couple releases. 

(Taken from the techwear discord)

And if you haven't noticed then that's what ACR probably wants. Incremental price increases where people will still cop and not complain.

image0-47.png

Edited by AvantSol

1 hour ago, wexler said:

It’s not as far off from the last release still on site and 45 gram increase on the new seems pretty negligible with how light the X-Pac bags are to begin with.

That was my impression from purchasing my olive 3A-1 back in 2018. It's clear that 3A prices have arrived at a resting point per market demand. 

Edited by robbatussin

On 11/4/2021 at 6:28 PM, AvantSol said:

(Taken from the techwear discord)

And if you haven't noticed then that's what ACR probably wants. Incremental price increases where people will still cop and not complain.

Got an invite link to this discord?