Acronym.

Westbrook

3 hours ago, WiseFool said:

Oh what? I was casually scrolling through the pics thinking they were random items that one would find at the "original fake" stores in Turkey or Singapore.....

And then I read the comments. Wow, consider me gobsmacked. 

P.s I like the t shirt minus the D-12 like typography. 

we definitely don't have any stores like that here in singapore lol

3 minutes ago, scamster said:

lol that’s bad, post the link for the rest!

Don’t have a link, but here’s a few more that have circulated since my last post. I’m sure there’s more to the capsule, including the Blazers obviously

256D5C6A-C093-4542-8E26-F9D6F82CB78F.jpeg

B0D543F2-701D-4972-9B86-AD0B50F589CD.jpeg

5CF88074-3A5F-4EFC-998E-0E08F2273283.jpeg

2 hours ago, hanzen1138 said:

Don’t have a link, but here’s a few more that have circulated since my last post. I’m sure there’s more to the capsule, including the Blazers obviously

These are both part of a set, with a jacket and a pair of pants. There's also a white version of the black tee. Other than that, that's the whole collection. Big thanks to Keynezk for these pics though.

1 hour ago, eyesolation said:

FW18 VS FW21

2025502122_Photo2021-10-21164246.thumb.jpg.7be47ab565931b2c27bdf1c48bd1b614.jpg

Thanks for posting! Was the NG4 1.0 as popular as the NG4 1.1? I thought the first version sorta flopped? I have the first versions somewhere and I never wear it. I looked on Grailed yesterday and there were around 14 flippers. Correction 19!

Edited by Roofmann
revised number

44 minutes ago, Disguisedincolor said:

Anyone has an experience with the retailer Mytheresa ?

Why aren't they sending full pack ? Missing techsheet and bag, part of the acrnm experience.... If someone is not keeping his P41 grey XS packaging, would be happy to help him get rid of it :)

Browns didn't send me full-pack for my NG4-PS as well :angry2: E should really drill the importance of the packaging to the retailers

Don’t wanna interrupt the NG4 conversations but does anyone know how long does a repair case take till it got fixed and send back (approximately)? 

The pocket lining of my P30 had to get fixed. After opening a case and sending it (from Germany) I haven’t heard anything from ACRNM. I know my pants arrived at the right place but that’s it haha 

So anyone has some experience with the repair service ACRNM and the usual procedure and time it takes? 

1 hour ago, QTOX said:

Don’t wanna interrupt the NG4 conversations but does anyone know how long does a repair case take till it got fixed and send back (approximately)? 

The pocket lining of my P30 had to get fixed. After opening a case and sending it (from Germany) I haven’t heard anything from ACRNM. I know my pants arrived at the right place but that’s it haha 

So anyone has some experience with the repair service ACRNM and the usual procedure and time it takes? 

Took about 18 days turn around time when I sent something in a few years back.

2 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

Took about 18 days turn around time when I sent something in a few years back.

Alright, then there is still some time left before I need to get worried haha.

thanks for the answer! 

I say expect to be waiting longer just because acrnm has grown so much since then and I'm sure they have other repairs lined up. Also send them an email to confirm that they have your shipment and that it's being worked on. Sometimes they might not have your repair form if it didn't submit properly.

Edited by AvantSol

The 38’s are a medium and a tad too big on me length wise, have to hike em up a little more than I prefer. And these are small and juuust fit. I’ll probably cop a pair of grey mediums to compare/try out more staxxx, but I’ve come to realize after 5 years of buying this shit that I’m between sizes in literally all DS pants. Stotz and CH fit me spot on but DS is always a little off. 

Edited by brainerd666

The size S looks great, just enough stacking. My size M (same as P34 and P31) stops right near ankle, not how I want it to fit. I have an L coming in tomorrow to compare. 

Tensionzip pockets are surprisingly roomy, and the top block is nice and relaxed compared to P10:

63BCB2F1-9D3A-444E-8012-DF3697F0963F.jpeg

Meh...those multi track tops look pretty dope to me from a design perspective..I'd have loved them at 16 and I hope some kids do to.

Ugly shit in there too no doubt, but some of you guys need to lighten up ffs. Imagine stepping out of your comfot zone/trying new stuff for the heck of it, with a fanbase like this. I'm not even surprised Acr is so diluted today.

Fanbase is reluctant to evolve in any direction, and I've noticed this with every recent drop = hence NG4 and remixed jackets to every retailer that will have them. I cannot believe any of you struggled to cop one.

Reminder: You're not that cool.. actually most people who see you, or me, in *insert best acronym fit*, think you're a dork..Chill out a bit

Edit: Sweet fittage on new pants

Edited by blnightrider

5 hours ago, blnightrider said:

Meh...those multi track tops look pretty dope to me from a design perspective..I'd have loved them at 16 and I hope some kids do to.

Ugly shit in there too no doubt, but some of you guys need to lighten up ffs. Imagine stepping out of your comfot zone/trying new stuff for the heck of it, with a fanbase like this. I'm not even surprised Acr is so diluted today.

Fanbase is reluctant to evolve in any direction, and I've noticed this with every recent drop = hence NG4 and remixed jackets to every retailer that will have them. I cannot believe any of you struggled to cop one.

Reminder: You're not that cool.. actually most people who see you, or me, in *insert best acronym fit*, think you're a dork..Chill out a bit

Edit: Sweet fittage on new pants

Wtf are you talking about...? 

Why are there so many of these weird ass diatribes in here lately? Let people enjoy things lmao