Acronym.

Westbrook

13 minutes ago, iamundying said:

for those who haven't been able to score a ng4-ps, i'd say be patient and wait. this isn't like a mothersite-only drop from 5 years back and since it's MiC and almost every retailer seems to have (had) it, resell prices should drop. 

Agree, it's easier imo if trying to check several retailer in your regions. It's easier to cop, and having much cheaper shipping rate if you are out EU. 

I'd like to share my thought that, for this level of quantity, flippers will and need to drop their price faster to get their money back if ppl stop buying for high price from them.

Every purchase that gets flippers profit will only make it harder for people who really want something in the future drops. 

E is increasing the quantity in recent years, at least it's one of the reasons, to stop flipping. And maybe we could help a little by simply waiting for a while and wait the price come to normal. 

5 hours ago, BRICK DOM said:

People that flip for a living have no jobs lol. Any grown man that earns a decent wage wouldn’t go through the acrobatics to make $100 

Like a decade ago me and my friend would hustle crazy hard on Team Fortress 2 trying to trade for basically scraps. As much fun as it was (in-game items to wear and play with as opposed to a physical thing), as soon as we got jobs we felt like fools lol. Great learning experience, though! Fuck these flippers.

There's no point flipping Acronym anymore since exclusivity was thrown out the window the moment E moved production around and stock increased tenfold. He also keeps rehashing the same models so they've lost their appeal.

Old Acronym grails were the best flips which is why they command the price that they deserve. You guys only showed me J47A-GTs that weren't even full packs and at best, 7/10 condition so I'd say my earlier comment still stands as valid. Have any of you actually seen them at yahoo auctions? Might wanna check the archived posts because you will not find anyone selling these jackets for less than 3k in flawless condition. The only recent pieces that actually had a "grail" aura around them were the j47a-ws and the j28-ws. Both of which were only dropped on the main site (as grails should). GL finding either of those for less than 3k nowadays.

And speaking of grails, if you guys can find me a brand new J28-K blue/grey size S in flawless condition/zero delamination/full pack, I will personally send $1000 as a finder's fee, $2000 for the purple variant. But I'll save you guys time, because none of you won't... just like how a perfect 10/10 full pack J1TS-S in black or RAF will never be sold for less than $3k.

Legacy Acronym products will just keep appreciating just like how collectible sports cards are, which I must point out... is a way better side hustle than flipping these NG4s for a measly $200 profit. I know some of you Mickey Mouse acronym resellers in your various slacks and discords (i.e. "cook groups" ) are reading this so save your energy and go back to shoes and consoles.

has anyone compared the fabric of p25-ds vs p25h-ds?

is it safe to say p25-ds = same fabric and weight as s24-ds

while p25h-ds = same fabric and weight as other regular acr pants (p30a-ds etc)

edit: i know there is a post way back saying the p25h is 3oz/yd heavier but  i have no point of reference

Edited by chris_n

31 minutes ago, EncoreAsylum said:

There's no point flipping Acronym anymore since exclusivity was thrown out the window the moment E moved production around and stock increased tenfold. He also keeps rehashing the same models so they've lost their appeal.

Old Acronym grails were the best flips which is why they command the price that they deserve. You guys only showed me J47A-GTs that weren't even full packs and at best, 7/10 condition so I'd say my earlier comment still stands as valid. Have any of you actually seen them at yahoo auctions? Might wanna check the archived posts because you will not find anyone selling these jackets for less than 3k in flawless condition. The only recent pieces that actually had a "grail" aura around them were the j47a-ws and the j28-ws. Both of which were only dropped on the main site (as grails should). GL finding either of those for less than 3k nowadays.

And speaking of grails, if you guys can find me a brand new J28-K blue/grey size S in flawless condition/zero delamination/full pack, I will personally send $1000 as a finder's fee, $2000 for the purple variant. But I'll save you guys time, because none of you won't... just like how a perfect 10/10 full pack J1TS-S in black or RAF will never be sold for less than $3k.

Legacy Acronym products will just keep appreciating just like how collectible sports cards are, which I must point out... is a way better side hustle than flipping these NG4s for a measly $200 profit. I know some of you Mickey Mouse acronym resellers in your various slacks and discords (i.e. "cook groups" ) are reading this so save your energy and go back to shoes and consoles.

Hating from outside the club lol

26 minutes ago, EncoreAsylum said:

This is a whole lot of bloviating over shit that doesn't matter lol. 

managed to get an NG4 on acrnm.com, only to realise i also "won" the end raffle

tl;dr i have 2 NG4-PS black/silver, happy to let one go at retail plus shipping when I receive it, or as part of a trade for a J68-S Black Medium lol

54 minutes ago, uboraan said:

This is literally what happened to me but with olive/silver LOL

trade?

The Hotoveli accidental reveal indicates that P10-E is still on for FW, though isn't that more of a SS material? But if there's a third drop, what else are we expecting? P30-E, P24A-E, J3-HY, J93-GTPL, J99-WS, and J1W-GTPL, right? Correct me, nerds

But back to P10: I had to stop wearing my P10-S due to thigh girth (squats 4 life) but DS still fits perfectly. Can anyone report on P10 sizing of S vs E? I'm E-curious but might need to bump to XL if they fit like S and are non-stretchy.

49 minutes ago, ukiro said:

The Hotoveli accidental reveal indicates that P10-E is still on for FW, though isn't that more of a SS material? But if there's a third drop, what else are we expecting? P30-E, P24A-E, J3-HY, J93-GTPL, J99-WS, and J1W-GTPL, right? Correct me, nerds

But back to P10: I had to stop wearing my P10-S due to thigh girth (squats 4 life) but DS still fits perfectly. Can anyone report on P10 sizing of S vs E? I'm E-curious but might need to bump to XL if they fit like S and are non-stretchy.

Generally roomier than older S cuts including waist and thigh, but nope, no stretch 

8 hours ago, ukiro said:

P10-E is still on for FW, though isn't that more of a SS material?

E has talked about before that the “seasons” don’t really indicate piece choice like other fashion brands do. if I remember properly in some podcast interview they just have things they’ve developed ready for a release. one reason they still abide by traditional season is supply chains of fabric/hardware blah blah and some other technical shit, thought it was interesting though 

Oh what? I was casually scrolling through the pics thinking they were random items that one would find at the "original fake" stores in Turkey or Singapore.....

And then I read the comments. Wow, consider me gobsmacked. 

P.s I like the t shirt minus the D-12 like typography. 

11 minutes ago, WiseFool said:

Oh what? I was casually scrolling through the pics thinking they were random items that one would find at the "original fake" stores in Turkey or Singapore.....

That was exactly my thought. My first thought - "Wow, this is bad". On the second - this is also very bad presentation so lets wait for actual product shots. But still, my hopes are not very high at this point...