Acronym.

Westbrook

"Live" is a strong word :) 503s everywhere

edit: ah fuck in my haste I got black/silver instead of olive/silver, if anyone wants to trade hmu

edit edit: this is my first time really looking at the pieces, the J16 is really cool and so is the liner, and I'm pleasantly surprised that the pants are less than $1000. If they're really doing P30A-E this season that's going to be a grail all-weather pant. Good job E & co :)

J16 is alpha is actually really sick, the ligther color shows off the paneling. Is the stretch goretex weatherproof? If I didnt have a J1A I'd be really tempted!

Edited by eidolarr

13 minutes ago, scamster said:

as a fan it's disheartening, been after a ng4-ps since its first release and just haven't been able to cop, and no way do I pay over retail especially at acrnm prices.

So many retailers got them compared to the first time around.  I think the resell will be close to nothing, maybe even under retail after people notice how much supply is really out there. 

59 minutes ago, scamster said:

as a fan it's disheartening, been after a ng4-ps since its first release and just haven't been able to cop, and no way do I pay over retail especially at acrnm prices.

A couple retailers have yet to drop, incl Anthithesis in NY

1 hour ago, scamster said:

I ordered two on the mother site thinking the first didn't go through, so I emailed them and they canceled one for me. Not sure when they'll put it back up for sale.