Acronym.

Westbrook

5 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Are any current P30A-DS owners copping the E version? I’ve been going back and forth with myself if it’s worth dropping dough for the new material, or if I should just cop the NG4 and be done with it. 

Can’t decide myself if it’s worth the hassle to switch. I do like the way the e version seems to drape 

14 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Can’t decide myself if it’s worth the hassle to switch. I do like the way the e version seems to drape 

I used to own the P30-CH and the drape was fantastic compared to the DS version in terms of the way the pants held their shape. The DS are fantastic pants but the stiffer materials give them a beautiful shape from the side that you just don't get with the Dryskin. I expect the E will be similar.

中古】100%本物 ほぼ新品 2018SS新作 ACRONYM P30-CH BLACK【S】ACRNM アクロニウム NIKELAB ACG  JACKET nike lab Presto force の落札情報詳細| ヤフオク落札価格情報 オークフリー・スマートフォン版

3 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Is it? I’m not aware of when the drops were spaced out for. DI told me they didn’t put any orders in for the P30. But if it’s possibly part of a December drop, maybe there’s a chance. 

That’s what I thought but not too clear. Thought the next drop was j16, p41, j90, j91, ng4. 
second drop j1w, p30, p10?? 

Edited by Kamikaze

On 10/5/2021 at 4:45 PM, CeroEspada said:

Is it me or is the J1TS-S one of the more desirable pieces Acronym has created in a long time? I can never find one on sale... anywhere. 

Of course not, those dropped 4 years ago.

FYI expect to pay 3k for Acronym grail pieces of yore... maybe 4k in excellent condition; prices aren't common for archival flagships either, I've paid about the same for J47A-GT 9.5/10 condition two years ago.

5 hours ago, EncoreAsylum said:

FYI expect to pay 3k for Acronym grail pieces of yore... maybe 4k in excellent condition; prices aren't common for archival flagships either, I've paid about the same for J47A-GT 9.5/10 condition two years ago.

Grailed listings aren’t indicative of the resale market as a whole by any means lol

On 10/16/2021 at 9:19 PM, EncoreAsylum said:

image.png.3ee8b8cb6e19443b1c3ad89942ceb3c9.png

Wanted to do some side by side comparisons of the zips on the new ng4

Main thing to note is that it uses the same type of heavy duty metal ykk zipper as the LF1’s, which I’m sure a lot of us here have handled before. It’s a size above the standard ykk vislon zips commonly used in jackets. They’re beefy

rOCG55y.jpg

Here’s the ykk zip next to a raccagni zip on one of my Rick Owens jackets. After handling both I can say neither one is better than the other as there’s hardly any difference in how heavy they are and how they feel. Both are weighty and they do be zipping…

3FFjxoX.jpg

Make sure to like and subscribe to this post and post your challenge video’s in the comments below!!! /s

Raccagni has many tapes of metal pullers, including an uncool chrome one as on ur jacket. 

So, it's a bit weird to compare ugly chrome raccagni to ugly chrome /or silver ykk. 

The og ng-3/-4 has gunmetal raccagni with absolutely different type of zip puller, and its definitely looks better. 

Meanwhile, their difference in price isn't sky-high (about 4-5 Eur max for YKK vs  8-11 Eur for Raccagni). 

IMG_20211018_0108435.jpg

11 minutes ago, Yan90 said:

Raccagni has many tapes of metal pullers, including an uncool chrome one as on ur jacket. 

So, it's a bit weird to compare ugly chrome raccagni to ugly chrome /or silver ykk. 

The og ng-3/-4 has gunmetal raccagni with absolutely different type of zip puller, and its definitely looks better. 

I think his post spoke more to zipper quality than personal taste, which is definitely the angle you took. To each their own, though. I think some people could like the more rugged looking YKK this time around.

On 10/16/2021 at 9:19 AM, EncoreAsylum said:

Oof.

Yeah, I'm not a newbie. I'd rather cheese grate my nips and chop off my left testicle than hand over 3k for any piece. 

I just missed out on a listing a few months ago, and it did not sell anywhere near that amount LOL 

On 10/14/2021 at 1:48 AM, dranoelsy said:

Shiny zip good

S/o to faster & cheaper shipping than mothersite lmfao big up to whoever posted the link

Feel like theres gonna be enough for everyone but GL to whoever is copping on Monday ~ ~ ~

3610F1EF-89B0-41F0-ACDB-AC68BA89F6A4.jpeg

Hopefully I'll get a chance in a few hours.

I've always wanted the NG4 but missed out on it on two occasions. I got the NG3 but I'm likely gonna sell it. 

Edited by CeroEspada

7 minutes ago, dawn said:

Now on mytheresa:

https://www.mytheresa.com/int_en/men/new-arrivals/current-week.html

The new stuff can’t be viewed under Acronym for some reason, so just scroll down a little with the link provided above.  The NG4 is listed as “coming soon”, but it’s actually in stock.

Oh snap! Thank you.

It seems like they only have the black/gold piece.

48 minutes ago, dawn said:

Now on mytheresa:

https://www.mytheresa.com/int_en/men/new-arrivals/current-week.html

The new stuff can’t be viewed under Acronym for some reason, so just scroll down a little with the link provided above.  The NG4 is listed as “coming soon”, but it’s actually in stock.

can't add ng4 to cart though