Acronym.

Westbrook

11 hours ago, moneytalks said:

nice, any sign of a p23-e?

I can't tell if the list of items is complete or not, but my guess is that if there even is going to be P23-Es, they'll be only available on the mothersite. I know P24A-Es are coming, and they're not on that list like a lot of other confirmed stuff like J93 and J99 - so there's pretty much guaranteed to be more acrnm.com exclusives.

Also, I don't really have connections and definitely not access to Subnet either therefore I'm not gonna have a lot of info. Just speculation. I'm "lucky" I got the stuff that I got, and just wanted to share it because the gatekeeping in the ACR community (on or off Sufu) is excessive. Figured knowing what's coming should help potential buyers plan for what they want. That being said: Some people in a chat were mentioning Oct. 20th, so the drop may be happening then. Also, the NG4 is approximately $295 USD after conversion from a Chinese retailer? Maybe the price will be less at other boutiques, idk. Last thing I know: The new -GTPL is PacLite Plus, which allegedly is thicker with better abrasion resistance. I'm sure it'll also be warmer for the colder seasons and have better insulation properties than the standard PacLite used in SS21. Shared all I could and probably won't be able to answer any questions. Enjoy the pics!

Edited by hanzen1138

the P24A-E is definitely top of my list
if they drop a J68-E i may just jizz my pants

6 minutes ago, moneytalks said:

the P24A-E is definitely top of my list
if they drop a J68-E i may just jizz my pants

Same here, but part of me knows that's just because I'm settling for the "next best thing" to P24A-S or P24A-DS, which go for ridiculously high prices even second hand in just about every size. While some pants look better in Encapsulated nylon (imo) like the P10A-E (especially in Alpha Green) and definitely the P34-E, I'm not totally onboard with the look for these. But at least I'll have a shot at this particular model of pants, and hopefully now that there's finally more P24As prices will come down for older pairs in Stotz and DrySkin, or Errolson will see how much they're loved and give them more releases

Edited by hanzen1138

Should I size up in J58-WS? I have smalls in J34 and J47A and they fit fine, but typically wear M in other brands' jackets. J58 is more of a liner, so does it fit small?

Taking advantage of a short berlin visit to pick up some duty free gore-tex threads

Edited by donburi

2 hours ago, hanzen1138 said:

Same here, but part of me knows that's just because I'm settling for the "next best thing" to P24A-S or P24A-DS, which go for ridiculously high prices even second hand in just about every size. While some pants look better in Encapsulated nylon (imo) like the P10A-E (especially in Alpha Green) and definitely the P34-E, I'm not totally onboard with the look for these. But at least I'll have a shot at this particular model of pants, and hopefully now that there's finally more P24As prices will come down for older pairs in Stotz and DrySkin, or Errolson will see how much they're loved and give them more releases

Without going into essay mode, I live in the tropics so stotz is not everyday wear for me, E has been a godsend 

incidentally I have a L RAF P24A-S for sale 

2 hours ago, donburi said:

Should I size up in J58-WS? I have smalls in J34 and J47A and they fit fine, but typically wear M in other brands' jackets. J58 is more of a liner, so does it fit small?

Taking advantage of a short berlin visit to pick up some duty free gore-tex threads

Small

6 hours ago, donburi said:

I'm usually S in ACR shells and had a S J58 and found it too small. Sized up to M and liked it much better. For reference I wear M/L in shirts.

14 minutes ago, piece keeper said:

I'm usually S in ACR shells and had a S J58 and found it too small. Sized up to M and liked it much better. For reference I wear M/L in shirts.

I typically size up on insulators as well. J91 looks TTS though.

Edited by wexler

12 hours ago, hanzen1138 said:

I can't tell if the list of items is complete or not, but my guess is that if there even is going to be P23-Es, they'll be only available on the mothersite. I know P24A-Es are coming, and they're not on that list like a lot of other confirmed stuff like J93 and J99 - so there's pretty much guaranteed to be more acrnm.com exclusives.

Also, I don't really have connections and definitely not access to Subnet either therefore I'm not gonna have a lot of info. Just speculation. I'm "lucky" I got the stuff that I got, and just wanted to share it because the gatekeeping in the ACR community (on or off Sufu) is excessive. Figured knowing what's coming should help potential buyers plan for what they want. That being said: Some people in a chat were mentioning Oct. 20th, so the drop may be happening then. Also, the NG4 is approximately $295 USD after conversion from a Chinese retailer? Maybe the price will be less at other boutiques, idk. Last thing I know: The new -GTPL is PacLite Plus, which allegedly is thicker with better abrasion resistance. I'm sure it'll also be warmer for the colder seasons and have better insulation properties than the standard PacLite used in SS21. Shared all I could and probably won't be able to answer any questions. Enjoy the pics!

GTPL Plus is already used on SS21 J1A-GTPL, so don't expect J1W to be a lot different. NG4-PS is around $254.

Oct.20 is a reseller's estimate ship date, the drop could be earlier or later. Don't rely on it since it is not official but we should see some news from retailers soon.

Edited by keynezk
add something

48 minutes ago, chris_n said:

ppl tend to hang onto the better things for sure. 

I can't blame them.

It's one of Acronym's/Hugh's most unique designs in my opinion. I'm relatively a newbie but I've been following the brand for years and that piece just slays.

1 hour ago, CeroEspada said:

I can't blame them.

It's one of Acronym's/Hugh's most unique designs in my opinion. I'm relatively a newbie but I've been following the brand for years and that piece just slays.

i wouldn't say it's a unique design by acr standards seeing as it's a J1 derivative, but it's definitely very nice to look at and a highly usable daily jacket for sure

2 minutes ago, chris_n said:

i wouldn't say it's a unique design by acr standards seeing as it's a J1 derivative, but it's definitely very nice to look at and a highly usable daily jacket for sure

Fair enough, but I'd argue that even as a J1 derivative piece it's still more eye catching than the J1 predecessors in my opinion. The others don't capture my attention as much. 

Granted, it's basically the J1B-GT without the chest webbing and color scheme but appearance is unmistakable.

On 10/1/2021 at 7:42 PM, kkuer99 said:

That looks like a structural reinforcement part that works with the slide-shape back heel to allow your feet to slip in easier, which matches the consistant idea with all other acr collab shoes, the easy entry and take off. 

E just confirmed this on Twitter. Acts as a built-in shoe horn.

Can anyone give me id on this matt white cobra buckle featured on the P38-AD?

B795FC7B-E029-46E6-8BD8-CBBB9D91AACB.jpeg.5ea44b56a739108fcc5732666cc0a380.jpeg

I found one on google but it’s quite different 

9F87BB12-8611-4E20-89D3-41E0CEB6EF93.thumb.jpeg.919b57567c58f9e7c15108d6ba68bf40.jpeg

Edited by KEИROИYM
Edited

1 hour ago, KEИROИYM said:

Can anyone give me id on this matt white cobra buckle featured on the P38-AD?

B795FC7B-E029-46E6-8BD8-CBBB9D91AACB.jpeg.5ea44b56a739108fcc5732666cc0a380.jpeg

I found one on google but it’s quite different 

9F87BB12-8611-4E20-89D3-41E0CEB6EF93.thumb.jpeg.919b57567c58f9e7c15108d6ba68bf40.jpeg

I guess Bagjack did some individual trials with Cherakote (is this the word) finishes. You can not get this from Austrialpin. Please contact the. Some years ago there was an information on Instagram of bagjack