Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, hanzen1138 said:

I've got pics of items from the upcoming season. Are they okay to post? Or should I just DM them to those curious?

So many people have them at this point, I don't think it really matters anymore tbh. Retailer leash has loosened up significantly, it seems.

Here's one I missed. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I've heard that it could be a new NG4 with different coloured zip options. Personally, I'm most excited for the new J16. It looks really good in Alpha Green. My guess is that it's going to be similar to the recent J69 with what looks like stretch panels and could get a -HY suffix. But what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone else have a favourite or a planned purchase? I haven't seen the alleged new P23s yet but if they do drop, I'm definitely going to be trying to get a pair of those.

image0_9.JPG

Much welcomed loose fit on the J1A -- never personally liked the fit on the later iterations. Also digging the return of the old-school flap on the flak pocket; hated the look of the exposed zipper on the last one.

That said, it sounds crazy, but I think I'm at the point where the exposed zipper designs of late have been holding me back from acquiring a lot of the newer pieces. Aquaguard coils are an absolute pain-in-the-ass to open with one hand and always feel like the zipper pull is about snap off when I try to do so. 

Edited by robbatussin

1 hour ago, hanzen1138 said:

Here's one I missed. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I've heard that it could be a new NG4 with different coloured zip options. Personally, I'm most excited for the new J16. It looks really good in Alpha Green. My guess is that it's going to be similar to the recent J69 with what looks like stretch panels and could get a -HY suffix. But what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone else have a favourite or a planned purchase? I haven't seen the alleged new P23s yet but if they do drop, I'm definitely going to be trying to get a pair of those.

image0_9.JPG

It is the NG-4, coming in silver zip/black tape, gold zip/black tape and silver zip/olive tape.

4 hours ago, hanzen1138 said:

j16-gt_-_black_2_.PNG

This last pic is the previous J16-GT release, gen 1.2 I believe? 

The new J16 in Alpha is fire though

8 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

gatekeepers punching the air rn. thank you for your service though

A new era of SuFu is upon us. Reject exclusivity, embrace community :blush2:

8 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

gtpl i believe

"Paclite Plus" was brought up recently.

Here's another angle of the J16, and I'm not sure what pants. I've heard rumours about new P23s but I can't tell from this pic. I've also seen a few mentions of P30A-Es, so maybe we'll be getting 3 colours this time around? Whatever pants they are, the Night/Navy colour looks sick and I'm happy to see more use of it

Edit:

Another pic of the P41s I think. Not sure why the shoes are blurred, but a theory is that these could be the upcoming ACRNM x Nike shoes. Still, can't tell. Second pic is from SS22, and I really wish the quality is better, but I think I see P10As of some sort. I'm guessing the colours and patterns are weird because this stuff is probably designed in collaboration with Chitose Abe's sacai label.

cachedImage.PNG

unknown.PNG

Screenshot 2021-09-11 at 02.21.49.png

ss22.JPG

Edited by hanzen1138