Acronym.

Westbrook

Unfortunately couldn't snag a P38-E in Small. Real excited to see it out in the wild though - amazing to see how much hardware they put in with such a (relatively) lightweight material.

1 hour ago, robbatussin said:

J56 is a super intelligent design. Pocket array is really well executed. But yeah, nothing for me in this drop. I die a little at every release that doesn’t include a J4TS. 

Have you checked out the J84-S? I found that model photos are a bit deceiving. Outside of the collar and different pockets, the actual fit is somewhat similar.

18 minutes ago, brian_g said:

Have you checked out the J84-S? I found that model photos are a bit deceiving. Outside of the collar and different pockets, the actual fit is somewhat similar.

I would assume it’s the TS part that he likes about the j4

4 hours ago, BruceLeroy said:

Actually emailed to cancel the P38-GT. I definitely missed the part where it said it was a pair of over pants. I want the P38-E, but I just can't do the high contrast silver zipper. Sad face. Nothing for me this drop.

It also says it can be standalone pants. 

missed the boat. p38-e want. will keep an eye for retail restock info but not optimistic. have p23ts-ch to offer up as well. posted in both threads sorry for being a pest 

1 hour ago, daniel said:

J56 is killer, alpha green, should be here in a few days, looking out of the P38 olive anytime in the future. very exited.

The alpha he mentioned were prototypes in response to someone's comment on IG.  Hopefully they make it into production at some point later.   

6 hours ago, GRiZzLY said:

I canceled my J56 order. Would be my third GT Jacket. It’s just too expensive. I can’t find situation in which my J1A wouldn’t get the Job done.

Man the price’s just creeping up there. I love it but maybe not at $2.1k, especially if you own other Acronym shells already.