Acronym.

Westbrook

11 hours ago, Orientalq said:

image.png.24181b2858afcca0820cb62ea818d940.pngimage.png.090f3523772379c0861f6b397db5543c.png

bro the waist strap is on his belly button WTF no wonder they're all in stock

The only thing wrong with this (imho) is that he tucked the shirt in, but this is clearly to show the product. Not comparable to the wrong sizing they did for years at END. This stuff can definitely be worn high waisted - just check bachronym's IG for more examples, or even better, get some of it and test it for yourself bc. your theoretical debates are getting tiresome to read.

3 hours ago, dixonschneider said:

Has anyone ever heard of issues of the logo-tag falling of? Bought a P31-DS off grailed and the pants came with the logo-tag stitched on the inside. Asked the seller and he told me he did it because it would otherwise „fall off because of age“ (on a 2 year old pant lol). Also, this was not recognizable on his photos. The pants otherwise look legit and I don’t think there exist any fakes of it, i just think it’s kind of odd and it will of course be harder to sell in the future because the tag is always the first thing you look at for LCs. Or am I too picky about the whole thing and should relax?

Yup definitely happens with wear - old j4 and new j68pl

9D909B20-CBF9-4EF4-803D-4DA6DAE058C9.jpeg

596A208C-653B-4A6A-9CB9-A4432D91793C.jpeg

2 hours ago, dixonschneider said:

The only thing wrong with this (imho) is that he tucked the shirt in, but this is clearly to show the product. Not comparable to the wrong sizing they did for years at END. This stuff can definitely be worn high waisted - just check bachronym's IG for more examples, or even better, get some of it and test it for yourself bc. your theoretical debates are getting tiresome to read.

I didn't even draw theoretical conclusions here, you did. I just pointed out that the fits look awful as they do on most retailers. Maybe E should write a styling guide so they sell better. 

28 minutes ago, Orientalq said:

I didn't even draw theoretical conclusions here, you did. I just pointed out that the fits look awful as they do on most retailers. Maybe E should write a styling guide so they sell better. 

Your opinion, fair enough. Where did i draw theoretical conclusions? Do you actually own an acronym pant? My point is, that there are more ways to wear this and look good than shown on the mothersite pics, based on - my own - experience. And yes, some retailer pics do look awful, but in my opinion, these don't, besides the fact that i wouldn't tuck in the shirt on the SP28.

1 hour ago, Orientalq said:

the product moves perfectly fine without your input

8 hours ago, dixonschneider said:

. Or am I too picky about the whole thing and should relax?

If you want a LC for piece of mind send me pics and I’ll compare against mine. Does seem weird to do this as preventative and not just wait until it starts to peel a bit, especially if it leaves noticeable stitching on the pant. I’d let it fall off over the latter. J68-PL has to be a defect with how little wear it took for it to peel and its happened to everyone’s.

3 hours ago, Orientalq said:

When will you just stop :T

On 4/1/2021 at 8:28 PM, uboraan said:

It's confirmed coming back this year boss

Does anybody know if J68-S is coming back

On 4/3/2021 at 7:40 AM, vandiraidur said:

Anyone with a LA8-AK willing to share their experience with it snagging? Have worn it a couple of times now and have loose threads everywhere... Also it seems to have shirtsling hooks, but no sling.

I picked one up second-hand and it also didn’t have a sling, despite having hook loops. I have a couple of extra slings from some older shirts, but I doubt I’ll use them with this. I’d worry about the knit fabric stretching out since it’s fairly heavyweight.

I haven’t noticed too many loose threads, but also haven’t given it a ton of wear yet.  I have the J72-AK and it’s a normal amount of hairyness from this type of fabric.

50 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Anyone 5'10 or around that got the SP28-DS? I'm kinda debating between S or M.

You'll be fine with either. I am 175cm and went medium and am happy with the fit.  Small would probably have worked but I like the baggy fit.  Also small was next to impossible to get on drop day. 

22 minutes ago, thatslapz said:

You'll be fine with either. I am 175cm and went medium and am happy with the fit.  Small would probably have worked but I like the baggy fit.  Also small was next to impossible to get on drop day. 

Good to hear. Antithesis still has some in Black in Size M, so I might pull the trigger. Where do you wear them? Most pants I wear, shorts included I wear at the hip, versus a little higher up, so sometimes I size to compensate. Main reason I go S in anything ACR that's cropped. 

Edit: Got 'em.

Edited by IzunaK

On 3/26/2021 at 5:09 PM, moneyless said:

Received the J1A-GTPL and P30A-DS and my 2cents:

J1A-GTPL

- The Paclite fabric is pretty noisy and quality doesn't feel great, I would prefer 3L Pro or 2.5L over it;

- This is my first piece with the new fold down collar and personally I don't like it. The old structured collar is one of my favorite Acronym looks, cool, protective, very techwear. The new design may try to blend more possibilities, but imo Acronym is not Veilance, and it should not compromise functionality to styling;

- Tension zip is an improvement, originally I thought water would leak in which defuncts the use of WR zip, but seems when fully zipped it covers the pocket pretty well. At the same time it does give better space to the pocket and opens up naturally when you unzip, which is a pretty coherent functional feature;

- New gravity pocket is a plus, no more flipping/stucking zips in movements :)

5 hours ago, Orientalq said:

Surprised there hasn't been a J1A-GTPL review yet.

surprised u haven’t taken a hint and left yet 

11 minutes ago, CLoudyun said:

WTB:

E-J1A Black FW-0607 or Olive FW-0304 both are fine

S-J1A

WS-J1A

condition 8/10 or better in size M/L/XL (Prefer L the most but all 3 sizes are fine), full packing would be sweet but not necessary

WTS:

J27-GT FW-1920 Size L 9.5/10 (worn 2-3 times, treated with care), Full packing. $1400. DM for pics

Wrong channel my dude