Acronym.

Westbrook

have a jacket, listed for a long time; been bagged and out of site. then someone asks you for pictures as a buy inquiry. you take it out and decide you’re in love with it again. 

anyone else?

1 hour ago, nodre said:

have a jacket, listed for a long time; been bagged and out of site. then someone asks you for pictures as a buy inquiry. you take it out and decide you’re in love with it again. 

anyone else?

I've had this experience before for sure, but very rarely have I ever TRULY regretted selling something. I've had a couple of P10's that I like in theory more than in reality. More often than not, I find that certain pieces are owned more for the sake of ownership and looking at rather than actually wearing in real life scenarios.

With that said, what did you fall back in love with?

i know what you mean, but p24a-s is the greatest trou i'll probably ever have. easily my most prized soft good. i'll never sell.

i just sold J61-gtv. loved the drama of it and it fits so well - when there is no insulator. i put it on when i took it out to photograph.. slaps. but anything heavy underneath - a sweatshirt, acr insulator etc. the cut goes from incredibly flattering to wow u should sell your dumb pricey techwear and get a gym membership. i couldn't justify keeping it when it lacked the versatility I wanted. rare are the days where i live when it comes down hard enough to warrant a trench but mild enough to get away without an insulator. i actually don't own any acr shells anymore which is strange. 

my tastes are changing but nobody makes pants that even close to this bald mf's so i'm sticking around. 

does anyone know anything about these p38's? i'm awfully curious. prob gonna sell p23 and get a pair if they end up being what I wanted my p26's to be. info on them would be hugely appreciated. 

Edited by nodre

6 hours ago, daniel said:

really looking out for the P38 too, anyone know if these are made in Europe or PRC?

Likely EU based on the other stuff that dropped and didn’t go to retailers. Seems to be the new norm, retail stuff MiC and mothership exclusives MiE. 

Edited by wexler
FW19 was the last time retailers had MiE

Are there any acrnm pants that look good on really tall (201cm, 6'7, long legs) and lean people? 

I generally like the look of most of their pants but after returning an XL P30-DS which sent me straight to clown town, I'm not sure if I should keep looking at acrnm pants or save myself the trouble lol.

Sizing charts say no (usually I wear pants with an outseam between 110 and 115 cm depending on intended stacking) but what gives, asking doesn't hurt. 

1 hour ago, Flousn90 said:

Are there any acrnm pants that look good on really tall (201cm, 6'7, long legs) and lean people? 

I generally like the look of most of their pants but after returning an XL P30-DS which sent me straight to clown town, I'm not sure if I should keep looking at acrnm pants or save myself the trouble lol.

Sizing charts say no (usually I wear pants with an outseam between 110 and 115 cm depending on intended stacking) but what gives, asking doesn't hurt. 

Get the P25-DS and wear them like SP28s

3 hours ago, Flousn90 said:

What about the skinny ones like P10 variants?

The thing to consider isn't just inseam length - acr proportions in general just don't work as well on tall and skinny people. A P10 has a bit more leg to it, but if you're significantly above 185cm you'll just look like an End model. 

33 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

The thing to consider isn't just inseam length - acr proportions in general just don't work as well on tall and skinny people. A P10 has a bit more leg to it, but if you're significantly above 185cm you'll just look like an End model. 

Yeah, thats exactly what happened with the P30s lol. I saw the Photos on SSense today and was like "Yeah i know that look" ;-)

Going by the sizing chart, the P10 could fit, maybe I´ll give it a shot when (if) it comes back. Generally tho i think skinny pants need to fit better to achieve a look good than stuff thats supposed to be less form-fitting anyway.

Edited by Flousn90

1 hour ago, Flousn90 said:

Generally tho i think skinny pants need to fit better to achieve a look good than stuff thats supposed to be less form-fitting anyway.

This is where you might run into trouble I think. p10s are intended to fit pretty normally in the top block, so might be weird when the waist is several inches too big. Or they might end up being cool tapered pants on you. I'm only 185 cm and feel like I'm at the extreme of the proportions working - and that's with p15s, which imo are one of the most forgiving cuts.

48 minutes ago, beepy said:

I'm only 185 cm and feel like I'm at the extreme of the proportions working - and that's with p15s, which imo are one of the most forgiving cuts.

i second this. I'm a pretty fit 183cm and definitely close to the upper boundary of acr proportions.

40 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

i second this. I'm a pretty fit 183cm and definitely close to the upper boundary of acr proportions.

Some Jackets like the recent J36-S actually fit really well but yeah, a vast majority of the stuff is probably really just not made for somebody on the extreme upper end of the height scale.

Looking at Rosen-X and EL (yeah i know, i know), i kinda wish acrnm had a custom size option but i don´t even wanna think about the potential cost lol

Edited by Flousn90

4 minutes ago, BruceLeroy said:

Lemme pile on this. 190cm mostly legs and all my pants are XL for length. The P10-S and P10-DS fit me perfectly. 

When you have Bigfoot Measurements and can´t throw money at 90% of the sexy Acrnm Stuff

b7f32af913bea32933f10806859917f3.gif

Edited by Flousn90

Has anyone ever heard of issues of the logo-tag falling of? Bought a P31-DS off grailed and the pants came with the logo-tag stitched on the inside. Asked the seller and he told me he did it because it would otherwise „fall off because of age“ (on a 2 year old pant lol). Also, this was not recognizable on his photos. The pants otherwise look legit and I don’t think there exist any fakes of it, i just think it’s kind of odd and it will of course be harder to sell in the future because the tag is always the first thing you look at for LCs. Or am I too picky about the whole thing and should relax?