Acronym.

Westbrook

8 hours ago, Orientalq said:

You literally asked a question and I answered it. You are freaking out over a quote reply lmao get a grip

I’m never asking you shit when I post anything in here. I might as well ask a dog how not to hump a leg ffs

You didn’t answer shit btw. You made yet another uninformed, presumptive, attention seeking REEEEE in the dark. 

It’s painfully obvious you don’t own any of this shit, and still persist in chiming in, basing your ‘understanding of the pieces’ on a mixture of heresay and ad copy. Wipe the chud slime off your chin and go outside ffs. 

26 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

I’m never asking you shit when I post anything in here. I might as well ask a dog how not to hump a leg ffs

You didn’t answer shit btw. You made yet another uninformed, presumptive, attention seeking REEEEE in the dark. 

It’s painfully obvious you don’t own any of this shit, and still persist in chiming in, basing your ‘understanding of the pieces’ on a mixture of heresay and ad copy. Wipe the chud slime off your chin and go outside ffs. 

Because it takes a lamborghini owner to say whether an engine goes fast... you don't have to antagonize me for me to stop replying to you -- there is a block function. Yet you continue leaving half assumptive insults hoping one of them will stick. Yes DS is not better than an airism shirt. I don't care that you don't care. You asked the question. I'll go outside and wick my sweat for 20$ while you can wipe the grease off of your (four-hundred-dollar) DS shirt in the kitchen restroom.

Edited by Orientalq

@Orientalq  Lol I never asked for a comparison between tees. Follow your own advice ffs. 

Thanks for talking shit about the service industry btw. Really adds weight to your argument. 

Are you a shill for Airism or something btw? If so grats. Hey get that money. But do it fucking somewhere else besides a high end fashion server, in a channel devoted to one singular designer. 

Edited by brainerd666

17 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

@Orientalq  Lol I never asked for a comparison between tees. Follow your own advice ffs. 

"How many ya’ll convinced yet that DS makes for bad tee material" 
I replied with: no it's not a bad material but it's also not the best. I was addressing your assumption that people think it's a bad tee material.

Thanks for talking shit about the service industry btw. Really adds weight to your argument. 

You can take it personally on this one. I really meant it for you and you only. Kind of balances the innumerate amount of insults, assumptions, and shit you've thrown at me, thinking they'll add weight to your argument. I try to refrain from ad hominem but when you replied with such a masterpiece I couldn't help myself.

Are you a shill for Airism or something btw? If so grats. Hey get that money. But do it fucking somewhere else besides a high end fashion server, in a channel devoted to one singular designer. 

>believes in uniqlo shills 

Edited by Orientalq

1 minute ago, Orientalq said:

"How many ya’ll convinced yet that DS makes for bad tee material" 
I replied with: no it's not a bad material but it's also not the best. I was addressing your assumption that people think it's a bad tee material.

You can take it personally on this one. I really meant it for you and you only. Kind of balances the innumerate amount of insults, assumptions, and shit you've thrown at me, thinking they'll add weight to your argument. I try to refrain from ad hominem but when you replied with such a masterpiece I couldn't help myself.

Lol you dropped the ad hominems first jackass. You made ‘chef’comments weeks back. My insults aren’t intended to add weight. They’re just a little seasoning;)

(please waste your obvious dearth of free time and go back and search through all of my comments. I’m gonna drink another beer lol)

1 minute ago, brainerd666 said:

please waste your obvious dearth of free time and go back and search through all of my comments

so are you being disingenuous in saying that I started throwing shit first or what? We both know that is not the case, and I certainly don't have to go back to find anything to prove that. 

You should really start an airism thread and shit on ACR there instead

9 hours ago, moneytalks said:

You should really start an airism thread and shit on ACR there instead

100% this.  This thread should be for fans of the brand.  I understand that some constructive criticism or discussion about QC issues will be inevitable, but if someone literally hates everything about the brand and knows they could do everything better, I agree that they should go start their own thread and/or clothing brand.  

Apologies everyone. I should know by now that lack of engagement typically diminishes the potential for serotonin squirts that these idiots thrive on. I blame the beer partially. But myself overall. 

So yeah- DS is a great tee material tho amirite

Nice to see the olive dunks from the e-p1a shots make a comeback. Good timing

561936E0-418F-4B5F-A59C-5CA600CFEA4E.jpeg

B723E823-6F4F-4108-893C-366936617A51.jpeg

On 3/26/2021 at 3:42 PM, moneytalks said:

I usually wear M in everything except the J47 which I wear in an L

the J90 I’d need a small

and in before “but erlsn wears an M”: it almost feels like he’s sized it as a vanity M in light of his weight gain, everything he modelled in M pre Covid fit me perfectly 

Received my small today and I'm considering if I should've downsized for an XS instead. Perhaps it's just that they used the S24 and baggy pants for all the product pics but I was very surprised with the length and bulkiness. The texture is also pretty rough IMO, similar to the S24, which also surprised me (although I don't own any DS outers, only shirts).

When looking at the product pics again I am a bit confused about the length, and it was probably the pics of the tall guy which threw me off. Expected it to be cropped like in this pic but it actually fits like this.

@moneytalks I'll let you know if I decide to not keep it.