Acronym.

Westbrook

58 minutes ago, frenchbulldog said:

notre is habitually slow as fuck. i do not order from them anymore as a result of this.

Was Notre this slow before the pandemic, too? I read on their FAQ for shipping that there's at least a 2 day delay on order processing due to an influx of orders.

1 hour ago, segue said:

the fact that i still haven't gotten shipping notification is strange to me. do they not have enough staff to package orders cause im sure they get their items picked up from delivery services like most other stores and all they need to do is print out the invoice, slip and box that baby to go.  this prob last season i buy from them unless i can't find on another retailer

Although I’m biased, I have some insight into their operation. At the moment they’re short staffed for the volume they’re moving. Considering the variabilities that come with the pandemic and their contractual build outs/promotions with brands things are a bit hectic. 

I don’t see these issues persisting for much longer. 

Edited by BruceLeroy

46 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Was Notre this slow before the pandemic, too? I read on their FAQ for shipping that there's at least a 2 day delay on order processing due to an influx of orders.

Yeah, I bought things from them in 2017 and it was slow and they sent me the wrong item (out of 2 items lol). When I reached out they said they “found” my correct item and asked me to send the incorrect one back in exchange and after I did that they eventually emailed me that they lost the item I originally wanted lol. I’ve ordered from them ~5 times since then too and it’s always been slow, they seem to be so understaffed they can’t even get you measurements for items. All pre pandemic...

That said their dunk collab was dope hah

Edited by BRICK DOM

Turns out the J90 also runs a whole size big (zzz) anybody have a black S to trade for my M?

Edited by moneytalks

4 hours ago, moneytalks said:

Turns out the J90 also runs a whole size big (zzz) anybody have a black S to trade for my M?

Dang, that's interesting..whole size big compared to what? My j1b in a large felt comfortable but big. I am going to give the new J1A a go in a Medium..

I usually wear M in everything except the J47 which I wear in an L

the J90 I’d need a small

and in before “but erlsn wears an M”: it almost feels like he’s sized it as a vanity M in light of his weight gain, everything he modelled in M pre Covid fit me perfectly 

7 hours ago, moneytalks said:

On 2/12/2021 at 10:31 AM, fasttimes said:

Figure out your size for tops. Figure out your size for bottoms. Cop everything in those sizes. If it doesn't fit then accept the piece doesn't suit you and move on. EZ.

Sizing up and down on a piece by piece basis is a fool's game.

Hmmm @fasttimes I guess he should accept the piece doesn't suit him and move on then 

I tried on both my M and an S and yeah it’s much bigger than expected 

L is my normal size in ACR jackets, at least ones I don’t wear with heavier layers underneath. 

My J90 should be arriving today, so I’m hoping the sizing isn’t grossly oversized. I’m not exactly skinny, so fingers crossed. 

18 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

L is my normal size in ACR jackets, at least ones I don’t wear with heavier layers underneath. 

My J90 should be arriving today, so I’m hoping the sizing isn’t grossly oversized. I’m not exactly skinny, so fingers crossed. 

If you find yourself wanting an XL I could go down a size and trade you. 

7 minutes ago, BruceLeroy said:

If you find yourself wanting an XL I could go down a size and trade you. 

How big is the jacket on you? I’ve seen in some of your posts for previous drops that you normally take XL in a lot of stuff. 

1 hour ago, IzunaK said:

How big is the jacket on you? I’ve seen in some of your posts for previous drops that you normally take XL in a lot of stuff. 

It’s a little longer than I expected but it fits me well. I can layer it I want but it’s a tad bit longer than I expected. It fits my chest and shoulders well which is rare. 

Received the J1A-GTPL and P30A-DS and my 2cents:

J1A-GTPL

- The Paclite fabric is pretty noisy and quality doesn't feel great, I would prefer 3L Pro or 2.5L over it;

- This is my first piece with the new fold down collar and personally I don't like it. The old structured collar is one of my favorite Acronym looks, cool, protective, very techwear. The new design may try to blend more possibilities, but imo Acronym is not Veilance, and it should not compromise functionality to styling;

- Tension zip is an improvement, originally I thought water would leak in which defuncts the use of WR zip, but seems when fully zipped it covers the pocket pretty well. At the same time it does give better space to the pocket and opens up naturally when you unzip, which is a pretty coherent functional feature;

- New gravity pocket is a plus, no more flipping/stucking zips in movements :)

P30A-DS

- Hands down best Acronym pants imo, new BDU pockets are nice add-on, but not sure if it's superior than old version which is cleaner and purer. Acronym was striking the perfect balance in techwear, but to me it's seemingly shifting. E.g. from pictures of the P38, the design language is loud, almost looks like a Guerrilla Group pants.

This is extremely an old season question but can anyone attest to the material difference between P25H-DS and P25-DS? If I'm recalling correctly, P25H-DS is actual dry schoeller the P25-DS is 'high-density jersey'?

18 minutes ago, aosd said:

This is extremely an old season question but can anyone attest to the material difference between P25H-DS and P25-DS? If I'm recalling correctly, P25H-DS is actual dry schoeller the P25-DS is 'high-density jersey'?

via @denimjeans:

for anyone that asks in the future regarding difference between H-DS and regular DS: h-ds is heavier by 3 oz (P27H AT 16.4 OZ vs. P27 AT 13.1 OZ, both from same season) due to 3% difference in EL (elastane) material (with P27 +3% more elastane), polyamideMicro being present in regular P27 probably leads to lighter weight and slightly more stretch in regular DS. basically drape/weight will be key difference, albeit 3 oz may not matter to you :p 

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

How many ya’ll convinced yet that DS makes for bad tee material lol;)

who says it's a bad tee material? Read what you see, not what you want to see

I'm sure it's very comfortable and spacious. Is it the best-performing tee on the market? No, not even close lol

The lil debate on here got me interested in DS shirts and I wanted to find out for myself. 
I do like the material for a t shirt and I’ve only tried on but I don’t think it would cause you to over heat. Very comfy.

That being said I’m totally unsure on the cut of the S24-DS and think I’m returning. Gonna have another play around with it today.