Acronym.

Westbrook

32 minutes ago, agentbuca said:

Looks like 18montrose UK still to release for those that missed out on anything - but caveat emptor - massive price increase again for some reason

They also don’t deduct VAT. I’ve been hounding them about it, but they say it’s already taken into account - when it clearly isn’t. 

The demand for P30A is there, especially with all the new buyers that weren't around for the first releases. If you're constantly checking BST it may seem like pairs were readily available but the actual volume of pants that changed hands is probably extremely low.

Regarding raid pockets, it's an update and no different than any other re-release. They're useful for securely carrying and organizing small items, and placed high enough where you won't see them unless you tuck your shirt in. If they had just dropped a batch of 1.0 again, people would complain it was the same pant. The P30A and J1A are obviously some of their favorite items, so they will continue to update and release them. When there were no J1A or P30A around, people would have killed for a drop like this. 

Edited by thatslapz

3 hours ago, IzunaK said:

If anyone’s still looking to cop a J90 in black, Darkside Initiative has some in XS-M. Got an L for myself. Fingers crossed the sizings right, lol

Copped the last L off of Haven. Wanted to support local  this time around, pandemic and all... hoping my gut feel to size up is right too. Based the decision off of my size M J58, which sometimes feel a little bit restrictive and short.

1 minute ago, strikethrough said:

Copped the last L off of Haven. Wanted to support local  this time around, pandemic and all... hoping my gut feel to size up is right too. Based the decision off of my size M J58, which sometimes feel a little bit restrictive and short.

Yeah, I'm feeling pretty confident with the L myself. The chest is pretty generous, about as big as the J1B in XL, and it looks a bit on the boxy side too as far as some of the lay-down shots go (Like the product photos on Saint Alfred), so I think L was the sweet spot for the J90 being a bit on the roomy/relaxed side. 

^i agree

What’s wrong with sizing up or down? Ultimately it’s however you want the clothes to fit you, right? Don’t get me wrong, someone who’s a sz M shouldn’t force themselves to squeeze into a sz XS. But if I want a certain top/bottom to look sloppier or fitted or whatever, I’ll sz up and down. 

I tend to go on the spectrum of liking more relaxed/looser fits on jackets, especially if it's a jacket I want to layer with. I honestly don't mind if my jacket doesn't look exactly the way it does in model shots. Wear your gear the way you like it to fit. If it looks good, it looks good. Heck, I have no regrets getting my J68 in an XL when I normally wear L in my other Acronym jackets. 

just got the S24 in hands and wanted to give a few quick impressions:

- the fabric is definitely thinner than other dryskin i know (on pants or shirts)

- also, this thing fits like a tent (Size M on 180cm 77kg). very long and wide in the chest. the hem though is much more narrow which leads me to believe that sizing down isn't an option, it needs some wideness on the hem because of its length.

not sure if this is something for me - i do see this work with the latest released pants but wearing this for ex. with the P34 gives a bit extreme proportions, but this is up to individual taste ofc.

Just now, undercover73 said:

Anyone ordered from Notre shop or had experice with them?  Not heard anything back from them yet sitll, and paraoid they might cancel my order despite having taken the payment . 

That’s a shop I’m very close with and done work with in the past. Very reputable. I wouldn’t be worried. 

Just now, undercover73 said:

Anyone ordered from Notre shop or had experice with them?  Not heard anything back from them yet sitll, and paraoid they might cancel my order despite having taken the payment . 

You’ll be fine. They take a little while to ship. Took them almost two weeks to ship a random pair of shoes

6 hours ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

That markup on 18montrose lol 

How much of a middle man fee is it? Can someone say how much they had to part with for the SP28-DS?

18montrose £142 extra than Acronym HQ.

Edited by FelixRevolt
Done the math.

9 minutes ago, frenchbulldog said:

notre is habitually slow as fuck. i do not order from them anymore as a result of this.

the fact that i still haven't gotten shipping notification is strange to me. do they not have enough staff to package orders cause im sure they get their items picked up from delivery services like most other stores and all they need to do is print out the invoice, slip and box that baby to go.  this prob last season i buy from them unless i can't find on another retailer