Acronym.

Westbrook

14 minutes ago, mikon_nikon said:

EU crew... these guys aren't on the retailer list that was shared earlier and they have sizes left https://www.oallery.com/all-brands/acronym/

Amsterdam based store. surprised to see them carrying ACRNM tbh.

Good to see acr landing in amsterdam again. Feeling a lot of feels being reminded of acrnm @ concrete though.

2 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Did anyone cop a J90? Kinda curious if I should size down to an L..I wear my J68 in XL, and the chest measurements look incredibly generous. 

I've got it in hand...just picked it up locally. I'm normally an XL as well and stuck with the XL after thinking of going to a L. From the looks on the site one might think you should size down, but you'll be fine with an XL.

Looks like adding item to cart doesn't save your spot anymore. I tried to buy P30A from the mothersite, but by the time the checkout page loaded, it was gone.

I'm about to email them to volunteer to help step up their web hosting game, they got 503s like crazy coming off that site

I must say I'm very surprised to see several items selling out so quickly. I thought the 2016~2018 hype years were long gone but I guess I was wrong. 

Papa bear has to be feeling himself right now. No matter what, the J1A in black and P30A have become the de facto Acronym uniform and will fly off the shelves regardless of season, economy, etc. If this helps drive more R&D into new silhouette, material I'm all for it. 

50 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

If there was any question whether the hysteria surrounding the brand was still alive, the answer came in the form of tshirts selling out at $400 each. 

Oh it was the T-shirts that gave it away? Not the 700 dollar tank tops eventually selling out? lol

7 hours ago, robbatussin said:

If there was any question whether the hysteria surrounding the brand was still alive, the answer came in the form of tshirts selling out at $400 each. 

6 hours ago, AvantSol said:

Oh it was the T-shirts that gave it away? Not the 700 dollar tank tops eventually selling out? lol

Hard to use selling out as a gauge of popularity without stock transparency. If they said something like "Only [100] Available/In Stock" it would be a win for everyone. 

Also hope E doesn't take this as a cue to start branding everything, would hate to see more prints on hard shells and pants in the future.

4 minutes ago, Chyyy said:

I had two orders in one account yesterday, but I only received one tracking number today. Is this normal?

If you placed two separate orders, you'll get two separate shipments.

5 minutes ago, dixonschneider said:

S8-DS (SS19)

Price 673 Euros

Yes, it sold out eventually, but within months. Not comparable to the S24.

Mine already shipped btw., lets see if it was the right decision to go true to size.

For reference. Almost exactly 5 years ago when I bought my S8-DS.

Price 273.11 Euros (After VAT)

Note that this is only an observation I wanted to share. Let's not beat a dead horse.

S8DS.PNG.3a38ba593531c7b25790e0a912f0d747.PNG

1 hour ago, dixonschneider said:

S8-DS (SS19)

Price 673 Euros

Yes, it sold out eventually, but within months. Not comparable to the S24.

That's what I thought. Doesn't help much to reference a sales performance from two years ago as an answer to a current-day question. 

That being said, I did not recall the S8 going for that amount -- truly wild. By that logic it makes little sense as to why the latest shirt would retail for substantially less, other than perhaps not being made in the EU?

5 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

That's what I thought. Doesn't help much to reference a sales performance from two years ago as an answer to a current-day question. 

That being said, I did not recall the S8 going for that amount -- truly wild. By that logic it makes little sense as to why the latest shirt would retail for substantially less, other than perhaps not being made in the EU?

Yeah i think its probably made in china and produced in much higher quantities (i can only speculate on this ofc). Collections nowadays seem to be high quantitiy, lower price, made in china (J1A, P30A, S24) vs. low quantity, higher price, made in europe (J28, P34).

And tbh im really surprised the P30A sold out this fast. I thought most people already own one at this point and do not need the new iteration.

1 hour ago, Chyyy said:

But I still haven’t received my second tracking number since my first tracking number (around 5 hours already).

Bro chill. You know we’re still in the midst of a global pandemic. 

If you think this is bad, wait until your package meets CBP

1 hour ago, robbatussin said:

Here's another datapoint

image.thumb.png.ea917f19efbe9e8f277abce456176f9b.png

edit: date on that is SS18

Edited by eidolarr

35 minutes ago, dixonschneider said:

And tbh im really surprised the P30A sold out this fast. I thought most people already own one at this point and do not need the new iteration.

Same. I can understand the option of the new colorway, but do the addition of the raid pockets really add anything? Or was it just to meet the consumer demand? I have a pair of P24As and I'll sporadically use the raid pockets for storage but I mainly got them because of its maximalist pocket aesthetic. I doubt the raid pockets will even be seen on the P30As unless you're tucking a shirt in... Kudos to anyone that can pull off fit like that, but it just doesn't compute with me. lol