Acronym.

Westbrook

well, confirmed, in 46 minutes, an erlsn announcement means the site is going to crash, ggwp

I dunno if this is a dumb question or not, but I wonder what is gonna happen to that XL P30A that’s still on the mothersite once the new ones are listed; since they’re technically the same model number and I haven’t seen a piece sit long enough until an iteration of it comes out 

(like I said this is a stupid thing to think about I’m just not too preoccupied with the drop tbh and this is mildly interesting to me) 

I'm not sure why people are whining about bots. What the bots do in general is pinging the website to see if there is a change in inventory listed, so that they can notify you if something has dropped.

But since E has already said it's dropping 6pm Berlin time so its humans vs humans at 6pm, not humans vs bots.

1 minute ago, tresend said:

I dunno if this is a dumb question or not, but I wonder what is gonna happen to that XL P30A that’s still on the mothersite once the new ones are listed; since they’re technically the same model number and I haven’t seen a piece sit long enough until an iteration of it comes out 

(like I said this is a stupid thing to think about I’m just not too preoccupied with the drop tbh and this is mildly interesting to me) 

That's Gen.1, new P30A is Gen. 1.1 I think.

1 hour ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

I'm not sure why people are whining about bots. What the bots do in general is pinging the website to see if there is a change in inventory listed, so that they can notify you if something has dropped.

But since E has already said it's dropping 6pm Berlin time so its humans vs humans at 6pm, not humans vs bots.

bots kind of also buy for you, which is the point