Acronym.

Westbrook

the tee looks way better on Ian than E and Lenny
he's probably more of an L but wearing an M...
torn between getting an M or sizing down to a S

not digging the oversized look

3 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Shot in the dark here, but is anyone aware of any places in the US that might have a shot of carrying the P30A-DS? Since Hotoveli is out, I’m wondering if any of the US based shops will get them. 

I'd expect Bodega, with the requisite upcharge.

1 hour ago, IzunaK said:

Shot in the dark here, but is anyone aware of any places in the US that might have a shot of carrying the P30A-DS? Since Hotoveli is out, I’m wondering if any of the US based shops will get them. 

I feel like Antithesis would be one to watch. They're relatively new but seem to have access to certain ACRNM pieces other retailers don't, like the Multi J1B's and J68's.

What's the appeal of the DS tees or tank? Not particularly breathable, drape is whatever, stretch is moot, presumably smells bad when you sweat?

Pants shorts and bomber looking dope, not sure about the hoodless j1a tho, carrying a hat around clipped like that seems like a pita

Is the P30 considered a hype piece on the level of the J28-WS? I wonder how fast the Alpha Green pair will go. I already have the Gen.1 P30A in black, though I'm kinda worried this will be a case of 'Size S sold out in seconds', and meanwhile 24 hours later there's already 5-10 listings of the pants at double, or even triple the price.

4 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Is the P30 considered a hype piece on the level of the J28-WS? I wonder how fast the Alpha Green pair will go. I already have the Gen.1 P30A in black, though I'm kinda worried this will be a case of 'Size S sold out in seconds', and meanwhile 24 hours later there's already 5-10 listings of the pants at double, or even triple the price.

I always saw P30 as more like a J1A than a J28. The WS, boonie hat, and rain drop was what made it hype-worthy (or the stock was incredibly low due to the complexity of the piece). It all depends on how ACR stocks its stuff, which is impossible to gauge without any kind of inventory transparency. So it may sell out (like J1A tend to do). I doubt it will go for double/triple the price, though.

I will not worry about that. After last restock I believe the demands on P30A are nearly fulfilled. I don't see any reason this new drop will sold out instantly. Also I personally feel that this new variation does not have that much hype as it's first show 2 years ago. P38-E looks more interesting than P30A this year for me. 

Well that's good to know. I didn't really bother with the Alpha Green P31 since I was pretty happy with the black, but I really like the way Alpha Green works on these. Not to mention I do like this new alpha green versus the mint green on the J33/P10. 

I'm definitely wanting to get my hands on a size S though, which I know is a pretty damn popular ACR size. I tend to wear an S in the cropped stuff versus a medium, since I like the higher crop, since I like wearing my pants at the hip, pretty much. 

3 hours ago, kkuer99 said:

I will not worry about that. After last restock I believe the demands on P30A are nearly fulfilled. I don't see any reason this new drop will sold out instantly. Also I personally feel that this new variation does not have that much hype as it's first show 2 years ago. P38-E looks more interesting than P30A this year for me. 

It’s not the the exact same pant and it’s being released in different colors so I wouldn’t be surprised if the hot sizes sell fast. There’s almost for certain going to be more stock in general but there was also more stock of the 3a-2 sooooo...

Edited by brainerd666
Stimulus checks

7 hours ago, eidolarr said:

What's the appeal of the DS tees or tank? Not particularly breathable, drape is whatever, stretch is moot, presumably smells bad when you sweat?

Pants shorts and bomber looking dope, not sure about the hoodless j1a tho, carrying a hat around clipped like that seems like a pita

S15-DS isn’t sweaty. And it does have stretch. Maybe change your diet so you don’t smell so bad when you sweat? lol

You don’t HAVE to clip the hat btw. There’s a big pocket on the front of the jacket. And other ones it’ll fit into;)

Edited by brainerd666
Yeah I know nobody knows if it’s the SAME DS as the S15 but it’s def not gonna be drastically different lol

8 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Maybe change your diet so you don’t smell so bad when you sweat? lol

Does diet change sweat smell? WTF

Also, a Dryskin T shirt is terrible for layering, you're almost always better off wearing a uniqlo airism tee for breathability. The water/wind resist is pointless when your arms aren't covered and oil spills on DWR will surely ruin your day so you can't eat with it (grease). 

12 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

S15-DS isn’t sweaty. And it does have stretch. Maybe change your diet so you don’t smell so bad when you sweat? lol

I get that it stretches, but who cares about that on a loose fitting tshirt? I'm tryna understand why you would do up a tee in dryskin at all, except to flex a tech fabric. (which is fine!)

Edited by eidolarr

8 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Am I the only one who’s worn this shit beyond standing around and posing for IG pics lol

E30681AD-5B65-4B3B-A733-B62390C4F208.jpeg

This fall I took some pieces for about 100 miles of hiking in 8 national parks from Montana to Arizona. Couldn’t have asked for anything better.