Acronym.

Westbrook

Looks like most if not all of the features from the J1E finally made it over to the J1A, as the Gen 2.4 iteration. Coevo carrying these pieces (and maybe more to be revealed) indicates they will be making it to other stockists as well, i.e. wider release beyond mothersite drop.

Edited by itHZwhatitHZ

7 hours ago, BRICK DOM said:

Looks like a new way to load the gravity pocket with the powermesh on the fore arm for the j1a? Also, umit’s j1a fit is really weird lol.

looks to be same gtx stretch material (left: 69-hy)

1FBF5A27-3C8C-4F1B-87DE-14548D5172AB.JPG

5 hours ago, Inkinsurgent said:

fuck me that MA1 looks good. Serious pre-2012 acr vibes.

As much as I love an MA-1 making a reappearance, I'm not really digging the profile fit of this current one. I much prefer the oversized/bulky fit of the J59TS - but to each their own. Wish I hadn't slept on that drop, so if anyone has one for sale, my DMs are open. :rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, denimjeans said:

looks to be same gtx stretch material (left: 69-hy)

1FBF5A27-3C8C-4F1B-87DE-14548D5172AB.JPG

Compared to the J1B and any others with the zipper, I much prefer this. The zippers tend snag onto things. 

It appears to be another feature brought over from the J1E that I’m a huge fan of. 

A9075223-C5B6-4604-855F-97A94A9A23EC.jpeg

Thoughts on the P38-E vs GT?

I’m partial towards the P38-E because I can’t imagine a GT pant being comfortable in anything other than cold weather, but the contrast zipper on the E version doesn’t really appeal to me.

Also, my assumption is the team found a way to stave off GT de-lamination, but that’s just a guess. 

1 hour ago, BruceLeroy said:

I’m partial towards the P38-E because I can’t imagine a GT pant being comfortable in anything other than cold weather, but the contrast zipper on the E version doesn’t really appeal to me.

Also, my assumption is the team found a way to stave off GT de-lamination, but that’s just a guess. 

I highly doubt it’s GT 3L

2 hours ago, BruceLeroy said:

Could be similar to Veilance's Indisce Pant, which is made using a 3L GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric.

Just now, Orientalq said:

can't the same be said for all of the hard shells too? If you're gonna be sweaty, might as well go 100%

Luckily winters in Chicago can be brutal so I normally don’t have to worry about sweat. You’re right though. Live every day like you’re trying to drop water weight before a fight. 

my 2c would be to buy the GT version and then try to get your hands on the E if you decide you don't like the GT when it's in hand. I figure this is quicker/easier/cheaper than buying the E and deciding you want to try the GT version instead. 

this season is shaping up to be really excellent! these new 3a foil bags are the best looking yet. 

3 hours ago, Cornuto said:

Didn’t E drop hints of hot weather gear?

Just stumbled on this: https://www.hotoveli.com/collections/acronym/products/s24-ds-a Looks like the next drop is March 22. Also, peep the shorts.

image.thumb.png.db26ba3bb41a9246bd65181e165d2edd.png

Also, Hotoveli listing for J1A-GTPL lists the price as $1,849: https://www.hotoveli.com/collections/acronym/products/j1a-gtpl-coming-march-22

Edited by itHZwhatitHZ

Looks like the J1A-GTPL and T shirt listings just got taken down on the Hotoveli site. I also emailed them about the P30A-DS, and they said they won't be getting them. Not sure if that's subject to change or not. Would be nice to know where I could have some success copping the P30, since that's the only thing I really want from the upcoming drop.

Edit: Followed up with another email, and they told me the J1A and the T-shirt are the only SS21 products they're stocking. So, I wonder who's going to be stocking the pants outside of Coevo and the Mothersite itself.

Edited by IzunaK

Quite a few people have come in here saying the new olive is darker than it seems on ms shot. But it is generally lighter compared to previous olive straps 

New 3a-2 on the left, Old 3a-1 strap on the right.

comparison.jpg

Edited by AvantSol