Acronym.

Westbrook

1 minute ago, itHZwhatitHZ said:

In contrast, the LA8-DS feels boxier/roomier, which makes sense when you compare its measurements to the LA6A/B. I'm 178 cm, 70 kg, wearing Size M.

this was evident in the product images, although i wonder why both were labelled as profile fit

LA8-DS is definitely my favourite piece of the first drop. Comparing it to the LA6A-DS and my old LA3-DS the small things set it apart. Thicker DS, 2 way zipper instead of buttons and the snaps on the cuffs all add up to something greater than the sum of their parts. It just feels good to wear. Super simple and versatile too. New uniform piece, I love it.

2 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

It's the shirt equivalent of P30A-DS for me. When I'm not wearing it, I want to be wearing it. If you slept on it you fucked up.

that's how i feel about the LA6A
LA3 is y favourite shirt, the LA6A takes the buttons, and adds the holster zips, perfect. and the cut feels great worn
the LA8 looks great too, but i favour a slimmer fit for shirts

21 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

It's the shirt equivalent of P30A-DS for me. When I'm not wearing it, I want to be wearing it. If you slept on it you fucked up.

Literally slept because drops are always at 4am heh

21 minutes ago, moneytalks said:

that's how i feel about the LA6A
LA3 is y favourite shirt, the LA6A takes the buttons, and adds the holster zips, perfect. and the cut feels great worn
the LA8 looks great too, but i favour a slimmer fit for shirts

That's exactly why I sized the LA8 down - got the LA8 in S, which is exactly the same fit as my LA6 in M. The only difference is that the LA8 is half an inch longer and has a bit more structure due to the thicker material. Super happy with it, as I prefer the fitted shirt look to the baggy overshirt look.

Edited by eyesolation

I waited so long for these shirts in ds material. LA8 and LA6 are two different styles of shirt and I am happy they made two different fits. Personally I wouldn’t size down on the LA8, just get the LA6 if u want a slim fit shirt. 
Now can we have some short sleeves for a true summer acr fit :ph34r:

6 hours ago, kriztopher said:

I waited so long for these shirts in ds material. LA8 and LA6 are two different styles of shirt and I am happy they made two different fits. Personally I wouldn’t size down on the LA8, just get the LA6 if u want a slim fit shirt. 
Now can we have some short sleeves for a true summer acr fit :ph34r:

Uniqol shortsleeves with airism fabric probably a better value choice in my opinion. A $400+ shirt maybe not a good choice for most people. 

11 hours ago, dcl_max said:

I had the same zip quality issue as moneytalks had with my la6 

Anyone else has the same?

this isnt a zip quality issue lol. the creases are due to the zips being curved and can't be avoided.  its like seeing folds on your pants and saying there is a quality issue with the flyzip.

1 hour ago, segue said:

this isnt a zip quality issue lol. the creases are due to the zips being curved and can't be avoided.  its like seeing folds on your pants and saying there is a quality issue with the flyzip.

this is the mothersite photo. So u mean the only way to avoid is to photoshop it?

195BB91C-EA0F-4A43-9278-DFC60B412058.png

302F8BB5-9CC8-40E8-8F09-1A819FAE29DF.png

1 minute ago, beepy said:

Goddamn how swole are you @BruceLeroy?

Lmao not swole at all. Racing a bicycle for almost 20 years, mostly on the track, means pants are my greatest headache. My waist should put me at a 32-33, but I have to buy a 36 to fit my thighs and calves. I’m also 6’3 with longer legs relative to my torso. I’m a mess 

When I find a pair that just works it’s pure joy. 

16 minutes ago, dcl_max said:

this is the mothersite photo. So u mean the only way to avoid is to photoshop it?

195BB91C-EA0F-4A43-9278-DFC60B412058.png

302F8BB5-9CC8-40E8-8F09-1A819FAE29DF.png

or ironing / steam hanging. wrinkles are likely accentuated from curves lying flat inside the bag . my la6a has been on a hanger since opening and still has wrinkles and its not because its bad fabric or bad zippers. just accepted its how it is