Acronym.

Westbrook

4 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

Personally it’s bittersweet to admit no more afford the brand nowadays .

:blush:

I agree, increasing price point has made me consider which pieces I'll purchase more carefully.

This is in no way complaining about price creep

I might just stick to FW21 stuff...

At least I can get a good chance with multiple stockists, and drop times announced. 

Edit: Anyone know how much the J28-WS went for? It sold out super quick, so I didn't get a chance to see the price comparison. 

Edited by IzunaK

5 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

At least I can get a good chance with multiple stockists, and drop times announced. 

Edit: Anyone know how much the J28-WS went for? It sold out super quick, so I didn't get a chance to see the price comparison. 

1338EUR without VAT

Edited by lehadrakon

2 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

My remark about these "2.2" collars is that when kept folded down for a long time, they lose their ability to stand straight up. The creases become very difficult to get rid of, meaning you'll lose the standing collar as an optional look, and be stuck with the "office formal" collar look. Beware of their lack of rigidity.

No-Compromise Design ® (Hint: It saves money when the collar is simpler like that.)

55 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Off the top of my head - I believe it was 1610.

As far as the drop is concerned - I am absolutely loving the J69 Hybrid. The stretch laminate paneling is doing a lot for me aesthetics wise, and I can't wait to hear some impressions of it in hand once people get them (those volts cleared out QUICK)

finally after a few kinda lackluster collections I’m really happy with the newer stuff coming out. tensionzip is a just a plain cool and practical new feature, I like the tight style collars as they’re not as bulky and look cleaner than the 3D collars, and generally having more color options is really nice. 

(I kinda dreamt of an RAF of alpha green P30A after the P31A came out but didn’t anticipate them actually doing it, using different DS colors opens up a ton of pieces to get new cw’s)

overall excited to see what’s next especially with the 3A sneak peeks we’ve gotten, honestly kinda hoping for more shorts in the future but I doubt that’ll happen lol

1 hour ago, tresend said:

finally after a few kinda lackluster collections I’m really happy with the newer stuff coming out. tensionzip is a just a plain cool and practical new feature, I like the tight style collars as they’re not as bulky and look cleaner than the 3D collars, and generally having more color options is really nice. 

(I kinda dreamt of an RAF of alpha green P30A after the P31A came out but didn’t anticipate them actually doing it, using different DS colors opens up a ton of pieces to get new cw’s)

overall excited to see what’s next especially with the 3A sneak peeks we’ve gotten, honestly kinda hoping for more shorts in the future but I doubt that’ll happen lol

While the new collar on the j28-ws is nice but I also feel it lost some of its identity with the exclusion of fast hood. Would be perfect if they somehow made the bucket hood stowable. 

Edited by kriztopher

I don’t think anything in the last couple years could be considered a ‘collection’ per se. not that that’s a bad thing by any means. FW 17 was the last offering that had anything resembling a concerted design language imo. 

yeah you’re right, that’s kinda what I meant as in everything wasn’t really cohesive collections in previous years. FW20 had nice some overlapping themes like the J68, P31A, and J1B color ways and the multi pieces. SS21 is kinda lookin like more of the recent eclectic direction but at least most of the individual pieces are hitting so far. 

only thing for me is there’s not much new stuff more so spins on old pieces. but hey, I would rather that happen than another P10/J1A drop

1 hour ago, daniel said:

looking out for the 3A1, lets see what the P38-GT and E concept will hold. Shirts are nice. Really like the HY but not at this price!!

P38 has one of the sickest pocket layouts in a while; zipped hand pockets, tensionzip front pockets, tensionzip cargo pockets and side access detached entry rear pockets. Also loving how the cuff and zipper change the silhouette. Unfortunately the metal zips on the E version are a bit too loud for me and I fear the GT version will be prohibitively expensive. But still, they're ridiculously wild and I love them already.

3 minutes ago, sayuatm said:

Anyone knows how j44-sd fits? It looks slim and long based on the measurements. I'm 6'2 but pretty skinny so I wonder if a small (52cm p2p, 75cm back length) would be enough…

I would assume that the arm length is not good in size s.

13 hours ago, FelixRevolt said:

Do it man, sod the Valentines gift.

Am I seeing another extra 2 pockets on the P30A. Incredible.

Yep, raid pockets, last seen (correct me if I'm wrong) on p24a. 

Not a fan on the p30a, kinda clashes with the look imo, but absolutely no doubt in my mind these will sell like hot cakes... Really really useful for card holder-sized stuff.

13 hours ago, sayuatm said:

Anyone knows how j44-sd fits? It looks slim and long based on the measurements. I'm 6'2 but pretty skinny so I wonder if a small (52cm p2p, 75cm back length) would be enough…

I'm also 6'2 (189 cm) and happen to own a J44-SD in XL. It fits fine as I'm on the heavy side (~90kg), but the sleeves are a bit too long for my taste. Since you are skinny I would assume you should go for M or L. Also, now interested if there is anyone here who is around 6'2 and rocks any acr shell in size S? 

Edited by russo_cypriot

1 hour ago, russo_cypriot said:

I'm also 6'2 (189 cm) and happen to own a J44-SD in XL. It fits fine as I'm on the heavy side (~90kg), but the sleeves are a bit too long for my taste. Since you are skinny I would assume you should go for M or L. Also, now interested if there is anyone here who is around 6'2 and rocks any acr shell in size S? 

i haven't owned any acronym since 2012, but back then i had one shell in a S. i'm 6'1 and was probably 72kg at the time.

5 minutes ago, russo_cypriot said:

And sleeves length was not an issue?

not that i recall. with the exception of some barbour jackets and the occasional MIJ shirt, i've never really had issues with sleeve length. if anything, i tend to have the opposite problem, although i personally prefer sleeves to be slightly too short than too long (which is the complete opposite to 99% of people).

Edited by conqueror

1 minute ago, conqueror said:

not that i can recall. with the exception of some barbour jackets and the occasional MIJ shirt, i've never really had issues with sleeves being too short. if anything i tend to have the opposite problem.

Now I'm even more confused... Are there any general sizing rules for acr jackets? It seems they are all over the place