Acronym.

Westbrook

41 minutes ago, blutspender said:

Speaking of the Q jacket - what's with people trying to flip them for over 2k on grailed in the last few months? I bought the grey one off of yahoo.co.jp a year ago for ~300 USD in good condition, did anything happen in the meantime?

Almost to the minute that you posted this. Ha... would love to know the Acronym-nomic impact of this forum...

8229A9AF-E601-4179-B036-CC561576E7AC.jpeg

Edited by mikon_nikon

On 12/17/2020 at 9:08 AM, off-world said:

Shame how torturous the 5TS and even more so 6TS are to wear when loaded up though. - As someone said on here years back if you need to carry any significant weight get a decent backpack.

That might have been me:

On 6/2/2014 at 2:18 PM, phybron said:

What's the likelihood of a 3A-7TS reissue? The 3A-6TS is great, capacity-wise, but I miss the top handle and one-shouldering a full bag around airports isn't the most comfortable way to travel.

I still use the 8TS I bought in 2011 all the time, but that's the limit for one shoulder. A full 6TS was unbearable. In the absence of a new 7TS I just ended up getting a Bagjack Skidcat which has been ideal.

32 minutes ago, thatslapz said:

What ended up being the solution/explanation?

acrnm replied to my email and told me it was most likely washed improperly but should still function as normal. also confirmed that it looked different from someone else who owns the j78. will need to discuss it with the other party.

16 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

acrnm replied to my email and told me it was most likely washed improperly but should still function as normal. also confirmed that it looked different from someone else who owns the j78. will need to discuss it with the other party.

Ah that’s kind of shady unless they really didn’t notice.  Hopefully it works out. 

On 12/21/2020 at 6:50 AM, jeddyhsu said:

Bryan unlisted the video a year or two ago, sorry.

Is there any way to ask him for video? 

It's just so lighthearted and have great humor, which is rare in acronym related anything.

Prediction: If Errolson really breaks ties with his Chinese factory, they will sell the designs, patterns, and production, as almost all Chinese factories do. Hopefully, J1E will be in production by then and J1A 2.2 will be at least somewhat considered outdated.

Edited by Orientalq

9 hours ago, Orientalq said:

Prediction: If Errolson really breaks ties with his Chinese factory, they will sell the designs, patterns, and production, as almost all Chinese factories do. Hopefully, J1E will be in production by then and J1A 2.2 will be at least somewhat considered outdated.

I doubt he will though. It seems to kinda work for them to essentially have two lines - one with experimental designs produced in europe for a higher price, one with the more in-demand designs we all know and love (P10, P30/P31, J1A/B, J68, ..) made in china for a "lower" price and with higher stock. But as always with acrnm we don't know until we see it i guess.

33 minutes ago, Orientalq said:

https://www.jawnflip.com/i/14303-acronym-j1a-gtkp 

there it is boys, the raffled off piece selling for 4k.... 

You have to move on at some point. This is out of your control and doesn’t specifically affect you. You’re becoming your own echo chamber centered around cost vs. value. 

Sometimes it’s best to just sit things out and do your best to not affect you. 

1 hour ago, BruceLeroy said:

You have to move on at some point. This is out of your control and doesn’t specifically affect you. You’re becoming your own echo chamber centered around cost vs. value. 

Sometimes it’s best to just sit things out and do your best to not affect you. 

???? i didn't draw any conclusions here...

I did, however, criticize the HBX raffle because an auction would have been better for the cause as the 4-6k the jacket would fetch goes directly to the charity instead of some guy who pitched 20 bucks. 

On 12/26/2020 at 11:57 AM, Orientalq said:

https://www.jawnflip.com/i/14303-acronym-j1a-gtkp 

there it is boys, the raffled off piece selling for 4k.... 

in before you assassinate errolson Mark David Chapman style

Anyone have any reviews of the j1b-gt up? Been meaning to buy one and reading some other reviews of it but nothing too in depth. New owner of a j47a-gt and want to get the j1b to swap between the two. Initially loved the simplicity of the j1b but starting to find it boring as well. 

On 12/27/2020 at 1:11 PM, n1njai said:

Anyone have any reviews of the j1b-gt up? Been meaning to buy one and reading some other reviews of it but nothing too in depth. New owner of a j47a-gt and want to get the j1b to swap between the two. Initially loved the simplicity of the j1b but starting to find it boring as well. 

this was a rollercoaster