Acronym.

Westbrook

3 hours ago, mikon_nikon said:

lest we forget...

566111658_Screenshot2020-11-23at17_05_27.thumb.png.2cf1168d1903a59a54e821c4217503e6.png

This is definitely the IT guy typing in prices and thinking to himself "There's no way this jacket is 2k, right? Gotta be a mistake" and putting in what he thought was fair for the jacket. That or some poor employee (who is definitely fired) fat fingered the number.

50 minutes ago, thatslapz said:

Crossposting from IG. All size medium, my normal size though small wasn’t bad. The sleeves ended at my wrist but I had less room to layer when I tried with my J68. Light layers probably would have been fine or wearing it over a tee. The white was actually my favorite when I saw them in person, which I did not expect.

Shame white doesn't come with the orange hood, nice combo. Gratz to everyone who copped

3 hours ago, fasttimes said:

Not just a recycled take, also an egregious attempt at comedy

Recycled  =/= wrong ;) Not a joke either, I think the odds of some czech/german worker putting in the wrong number isn't too far from the tree. 

acr site runs on a proprietary ecommerce system built by a local design company. what probably happened is when they filled in the product page on the staging environment they filled it with a placeholder price and then they moved the page to production either without correcting the price or the page got accidentally moved to production to soon. 

17 hours ago, thatslapz said:

Crossposting from IG. All size medium, my normal size though small wasn’t bad. The sleeves ended at my wrist but I had less room to layer when I tried with my J68. Light layers probably would have been fine or wearing it over a tee. The white was actually my favorite when I saw them in person, which I did not expect.

The sizing measurements on the site are identical to the J1A-GT. You're saying it fits smaller?

Edited by RapGameTaylorSwift

36 minutes ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

The sizing measurements on the site are identical to the J1A-GT. You're saying it fits smaller?

No, it fits the same. The small on me was snug with layering, so I went with my normal medium. Edited original post for clarity, thanks didn't realize it was confusing.

Edited by thatslapz

@thatslapz - would you mind commenting on your measurements?  I ordered a large and am concerned I should have got a medium (I am 5'11, 180 lbs, about a 40" chest).  Typically between a medium and a large, but don't really care for things to be too tight.

Would wear with and without a liner.

Edited by Acronymity

6 minutes ago, Acronymity said:

@thatslapz - would you mind commenting on your measurements?  I ordered a large and am concerned I should have got a medium (I am 5'11, 180 lbs, about a 40" chest).  Typically between a medium and a large, but don't really care for things to be too tight.

Would wear with and without a liner.

Im similar dimensions and usually wear a large in ACR, sometimes medium though.  If you aren't a fan of tight and plan to layer, I think you are in good shape with the large.

2 minutes ago, markdjr said:

Im similar dimensions and usually wear a large in ACR, sometimes medium though.  If you aren't a fan of tight and plan to layer, I think you are in good shape with the large.

Awesome.  I really cannot live with tight.

Really appreciate the response.  Do you normally take a large in the pants as well?  Kind of jumping in head first.

Edited by Acronymity