Acronym.

Westbrook

Originally had the white 1b in my cart for 1k eur, checked after all this nonsense 10 minutes later and it's bumped up to 1644 even though link dissapeared from homepage ui.

I fuck with the multi though, not the RAF/DUST part of it much put might've copped over white.

it doesn't seem quite reasonable to expect them to honor the mistaken list price, however..  german laws are VERY protective of consumers and if your payment went through at the lower rate you might actually have a shot at holding them to it. 

5 minutes ago, FelixRevolt said:

@mikon_nikondid you do anything different or keep on persisting with the normal way?

if I understand your question correctly, I just kept persisting.
after they took it (and all other items from this drop) down, it remained in my cart but then jumped to the higher price...

Edited by mikon_nikon

2 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

it doesn't seem quite reasonable to expect them to honor the mistaken list price, however..  german laws are VERY protective of consumers and if your payment went through at the lower rate you might actually have a shot at holding them to it. 

I got an invoice for approx 1403EUR shipped to the USA.

1 minute ago, jasonlao said:

They just fixed shipping and updated prices for the multi - stay tuned for Multi

In my cart raf green vat is fixed but not the price. I have a script giving me updates on changes to the acrnm site and it looks like they re-listed multi for, like, four seconds before removing it again, so they're still hard at work :)