Acronym.

Westbrook

I'm being charged 445.12 USD for my p31a-ds from ups in import fees.... WTF. I have a $280 brokerage charge, govt fees are about $150. 

Anyone else get charged a bogus amount like this? I'm at the point to where I'm simply going to refuse the package when it arrives. It's been almost 3 weeks now since i ordered from acrnm. Brokerage was no help, they directed me to an email([email protected]) to inquire the brokerage charge. This is ridiculous lol, never had this kind of experience when purchasing directly from acronym.

1 minute ago, Ayayron said:

I'm being charged 445.12 USD for my p31a-ds from ups in import fees.... WTF. I have a $280 brokerage charge, govt fees are about $150. 

Anyone else get charged a bogus amount like this? I'm at the point to where I'm simply going to refuse the package when it arrives. It's been almost 3 weeks now since i ordered from acrnm. Brokerage was no help, they directed me to an email([email protected]) to inquire the brokerage charge. This is ridiculous lol, never had this kind of experience when purchasing directly from acronym.

Holy shit. That’s insane. That fee is way higher than I’ve ever seen it. I’d start by asking what tariff code was used and why the fee is over 3x as much. 

Sorry this is happening to you!

4 hours ago, realmisr said:

Hey guys, want to confirm / ask a question:

Did they ever make P23A-DS in XS? I can't seem to find it on google but I vaguely remember seeing it. 

Seems like the stotz version in Raf was only ever in released in S. 

P23A-DS was before they started doing XS.  If you see one, it is fake.

J1B-GT in black (M and L sizes) and NG5-PU available on summer-store.com

https://www.summer-store.com/en/jackets/7476-acronym-j1b-gt-jacket-black.html#/322-top-l

https://www.summer-store.com/en/accessories/7475-acronym-ng5-pu-neck-gaiter-black.html

(the first retailer to drop)

Edited by russo_cypriot