Acronym.

Westbrook

25 minutes ago, markdjr said:

Anyone know if there are differences between the SM1-KR and the KR-SM1 from years past?

Yes. It became smaller. Probably like 2012. Last iteration was a bigger one that could be used as a pillow while travelling as well. 

p31a is pretty short, which works if you... um.. are a grown man and are tired of "stacking" rofl

1 minute ago, JoseRizal said:

@BruceLeroy  pants fit is spot on man

At first I didn’t like them and then I saw how Notre styled them, placed my order, and picked them up. 
The RAF green is tricky. I would have bought the J68 or even these, but the color is different depending on the lighting and color temperature of the room you’re in. 

Just now, robbatussin said:

Notre's tone depiction of RAF on the P31 is really jarring when compared to the mothership/elsewhere. Hard to really gauge the Alpha Green-- seems like it may be closer to a green-tinted khaki. 

From seeing both in person the RAF depends on the white balance in the photo. I’d say that on an overcast day like today they’ll look more like the mother site, but in bright light of a studio strobe lean closer to brown. 

9 hours ago, DROVES said:

As someone who grew up working at Pogo, it is so wild and wack that Revive carries Acr, I still cannot get my head around it in the slightest

revive is very different now. its not a sneaker consignment shop anymore lol. they are an official retailer of a lot of high end brands. carried vis for a long time, but not anymore unfortunately. got some killer deals when that stuff went on sale.

4 minutes ago, Flipflop214 said:

Just got a call from a UPS rep asking me for a tax ID number so they can release my shipment?  
Can anyone chime in on this? Wtf

If you let them know it's a personal import, you just need to give them your SSN for tax purposes.

2 minutes ago, Flipflop214 said:

Just got a call from a UPS rep asking me for a tax ID number so they can release my shipment?  
Can anyone chime in on this? Wtf

Give them your SSN. 

They've been doing this for MIC items for a few drops now for the additional tariff.

19 hours ago, rmc said:

First time ordering from ACR. Have you guys had to contact/email UPS to fix the marked tax codes by ACR or are they pretty accurate? 

the bottom of page 544 has some base line info on this, search HTS Codes, it can make a huge difference or at least has in the past. This is the point of contact I've used in the past for East Coast USA.

EDIT: see link to page 544 for POC for you name in the states

https://hts.usitc.gov/current

HTS PDF download

Should have some info, or just search HTS Classifications online

Edited by DROVES