Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, Yan90 said:

Is there any color difference  -DS RAF vs -S RAF? 

-S RAF always looks slightly different season to season
hard to show you a comparison as well since stotz fades but i'd say the DS one is a little brighter if that makes sense.
still works great overall with any other RAF accents on bags sneakers / mods. 
The -PL RAF is more or less the same as DS colourwise
a detail to note is that the RAF DS is the same DS on the P30A-DS i have that is also MIC, they are slightly thinner than regular DS, but as anyone who has a p30a will tell you, they hold up just as well

15 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

Can anyone review white goretex?

One of the first times I wore my white GT out, a girl gave me a hug and got make up on the collar that I've never been able to get out. And yeah, it's pretty much impossible to keep it clean for long if you actually want to wear it. As good as it looks, I'd never buy it again personally. 

On 10/24/2020 at 5:53 AM, hentaiyarou69 said:

How warm do you suppose the J68-PL is going to be? Doesn't give the density but let's assume it's the same as the J58-WS, what temperatures can one get away with with a t-shirt underneath? (obviously with the "warmth is subjective" caveats, yada yada)

they are similar in warmth and i would wear either only in anything below 15ºC

12 minutes ago, JoseRizal said:

@moneytalks you sized down on p31A?

i'm not wearing the P31A in the picture, those are my P10A-E. 
i am 6", 32~33" waist and i wear M for all jackets and pants

16 minutes ago, Yan90 said:

Check Notre styling. Some kind of cropped p31a+weird "RAF"

Screenshot_20201026-192112.png

That's actually around where they sit if you hike them up, a nice sag will have your ankles feeling safe. One of the reason why I sold them tbh, I don't mind wearing them at or below the hips, and that's what I usually do, but didn't like how my ankles would show like this dude lol

2 minutes ago, msoldano said:

That's actually around where they sit if you hike them up, a nice sag will have your ankles feeling safe. One of the reason why I sold them tbh, I don't mind wearing them at or below the hips, and that's what I usually do, but didn't like how my ankles would show like this dude lol

I think the issue is he 6'1" and they put him in a small. Like everyone says around here with drawcord pants size for your height not the waist. I'm 5'7" and the 31s break perfectly at shoe. Shoulda put him in a L probably but they taking styling notes from END 

2 minutes ago, Tilore said:

I think the issue is he 6'1" and they put him in a small. Like everyone says around here with drawcord pants size for your height not the waist. I'm 5'7" and the 31s break perfectly at shoe. Shoulda put him in a L probably but they taking styling notes from END 

I’m 5’10 myself and I’m thinking of copping the P31A from Notre. Should I grab it in a medium? Really liking that RAF pair. 

17 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

I’m 5’10 myself and I’m thinking of copping the P31A from Notre. Should I grab it in a medium? Really liking that RAF pair. 

I think there are P31 fit pics from a 5'10 person on here a while back, size M, looks fine. I'm 5'10 and ordered M so fingers crossed.

I have small P30A and it's slightly short tbh

Edited by hentaiyarou69

1 minute ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

I think there are P31 fit pics from a 5'10 person on here a while back, size M, looks fine. I'm 5'10 and ordered M so fingers cross.

Yeah this is really my first pair of full length Relaxed ACR pants. I do wear the P23 in a medium though. I wear my pants at the hip, so I don’t mind a little extra slack if there is any. 

3 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

I think there are P31 fit pics from a 5'10 person on here a while back, size M, looks fine. I'm 5'10 and ordered M so fingers crossed.

I have small P30A and it's slightly short tbh

exactly! MEDIUM will be great. Im 5'9 on a good day and would get my knee stuck in a p30 small. have p31 in medium. great length and fit.

26 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

also according to notre this dude is 185cm and wearing a size S. 

Still it seems to me that all of ACR's pants that are not supposed to be cropped could benefit from 3cm extra in the leg. 

agreed

1 minute ago, Kamikaze said:

5’ 10 here and wore p31 in medium. Ordered the A variant in medium as well. 

Also just looked at measurements for the P23A-S, which I already have in medium, and the inseam and out seam are actually slightly longer than the P31A. Looks like Medium is the one then. 

4 minutes ago, thatslapz said:

Medium 68,  j1e, la6b, small p31a, small p36. 5’9. 957D5788-3A94-464F-843A-AB35A54D5702.thumb.jpeg.367cc8808d5193b1efd4a859bbd41979.jpeg

B5BB0F9F-E211-461A-9B7C-492346B52359.jpeg

911BF56A-6793-470B-BA5F-34AEECA2EF7F.jpeg

bro is that a j68-s? you may want a small... i'd gladly take that off you lol