Acronym.

Westbrook

41 minutes ago, DROVES said:

Does anyone know if(and which) stockists will carry the RAF J68-PL? I haven’t seen it previewed by any shops yet personally, so just curious if it’s a mothership fight. Need to sell some things, but a RAF jacket is on the bucket list for me

I believe Haven has Raf but not alpha

5 hours ago, DROVES said:

Does anyone know if(and which) stockists will carry the RAF J68-PL? I haven’t seen it previewed by any shops yet personally, so just curious if it’s a mothership fight. Need to sell some things, but a RAF jacket is on the bucket list for me

revive

Don’t see some of the usual spots posting a preview on ig. Will keep an eye out tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

Can anyone review white goretex?

White gt does age but it isn’t as bad as some people make it out. The first white acg jacket I’ve seen sold a lot still looks like it’s holding up pretty well. I don’t see many used white jackets from Acrnm for sale though. 

Edited by Kamikaze

1 hour ago, eidolarr said:

How well does the auxzip/wrist snap work for liner jackets? I'm comparing the J68 and the J58 to wear under a J1 for the winter, wondering how much the auxzip matters.

They do what they are supposed to do well enough. The system is is more for convenience than anything else, like being able just put on/take off one jacket instead of two. But you lose the ability to use the tighter wrist snaps on the 58 if you pan on integrating it. Again it's just option, not mandatory for full functionality. 

P.s. can't use interops when aux is in use. I know, devastating.

Edited by AvantSol
P.s.

9 hours ago, AvantSol said:

you lose the ability to use the tighter wrist snaps on the 58 if you pan on integrating it.

P.s. can't use interops when aux is in use. I know, devastating.

Ok, but teeeechnically you can still tighten the wrist as I've done this in sub freezing temps to keep the heat in. 

And same goes for the interops, it's idiotic to do it, but you can still use it should you be wearing a 3a as just a tumorous growth from you jacket that you take off with the jacket all at once, you just have to thread it through and likely do some abrading while wearing...:wacko2:

Neither of these are the right thing, but they are possible lol

17 hours ago, nodre said:

revive

As someone who grew up working at Pogo, it is so wild and wack that Revive carries Acr, I still cannot get my head around it in the slightest

Tried the J68-PL, bought the P31A-DS (RAF)

jacket is nice but stupid for tropical weather with no travel, still want a J68-S in black.. (medium)..

58ACBFEA-CBC4-49A7-B789-D8EA923A4EC6.jpeg

Edited by moneytalks

4 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

> Made In China

Did they move production to China now? Or is it just the J68? (and possibly the P31, explaining the price)

Pretty much everything has been made in China for the past 1.5 years except for a few random pieces here and there. Quality is pretty much the same though, just allows for more stock for everyone.

Hopefully prices stay decent like this drop.

Also, my J68-PL Multi shipped from mothersite already lmao

Edited by jasonlao

6 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

> Made In China

Did they move production to China now? Or is it just the J68? (and possibly the P31, explaining the price)

Possible, previous p31 non a were still made in Europe and 719 euro vs 736 this drop

6 minutes ago, russo_cypriot said:

FW1920 was mostly (or maybe even exclusively) made in Europe (at least stuff I own). Can't say anything about SS20

SS19 J1A-GT 2.2 was Made in China

FW1920 J58-WS Made in China

SS19 P30A-DS made in China

it has been random items here and there I guess

5 minutes ago, jasonlao said:

SS19 J1A-GT 2.2 was Made in China

FW1920 J58-WS Made in China

SS19 P30A-DS made in China

it has been random items here and there I guess

True, but I'm personally not aware of any other made in China items in those seasons. Maybe other folks can add to the list...