Acronym.

Westbrook

"Kinetically remastered. All new original. J1B is built with nodal point weathered drone assassin math. 9 anatomic pockets allow for digital cardboard realism and sub-orbital saturation points. Interopsæ for frictionless free-market fetishism drugs. Asymmetric DIY 3rd Arm Legba refrigerator. Removable beef noodles franchise vinyl. ǍCROŇYMř systems order-flow remains unparalleled."

acrnm's copywriter must be stopped

Edited by Orientalq

15 minutes ago, Orientalq said:

"Kinetically remastered. All new original. J1B is built with nodal point weathered drone assassin math. 9 anatomic pockets allow for digital cardboard realism and sub-orbital saturation points. Interopsæ for frictionless free-market fetishism drugs. Asymmetric DIY 3rd Arm Legba refrigerator. Removable beef noodles franchise vinyl. ǍCROŇYMř systems order-flow remains unparalleled."

They just recycled the J1B-S one.

4 hours ago, Orientalq said:

There is no copywriter, it's all Lorem Gibson. 

17 minutes ago, FelixRevolt said:

Acronym is the best thing about this year.

Feeling the same.

At least it’s a solid season to me but considering the shitty world situation basically these nicely build high pricing garments were only benefit for acr team, and workers(hopefully).

But damn that’s what fashion industry is about for.

20 minutes ago, leg said:

Maybe I got bored after 9 years, but none of this is exciting same as J28, J36, J47A, CP2-SS, P10, P23A, P24A etc were. Just don't feel current vibes, last great season for me was FW-1516, pretty much all killer no filler.

I'd argue last great season for me was SS18 in retrospect. But it is cool to see them add more color as that's what many of us were clamoring for back in the days when the only colors available were black and raf green. Maybe the designs will take some time to grow on people as it has often been the case in the past. I think it's highly unlikely we'll relive the days of FW16, FW17 where things sold out in less than 30 seconds but I think that had more to do with Nike-related hype than the strength of the products themselves. 

One thing I'm really curious though is what happens once Acronym product codes reach 3 digits. There's gotta be a landmark product/event for that.

13 minutes ago, iamundying said:

I'd argue last great season for me was SS18 in retrospect. But it is cool to see them add more color as that's what many of us were clamoring for back in the days when the only colors available were black and raf green. Maybe the designs will take some time to grow on people as it has often been the case in the past. I think it's highly unlikely we'll relive the days of FW16, FW17 where things sold out in less than 30 seconds but I think that had more to do with Nike-related hype than the strength of the products themselves. 

One thing I'm really curious though is what happens once Acronym product codes reach 3 digits. There's gotta be a landmark product/event for that.

j100a - a j1a but costs 100 times as much.

DyGH.gif

I've never worn any profile fit ACR jackets, so I'm wondering if I should size up, or stay my normal jacket size with something like the J68-PL? I wear an L in my J1A/GT-J34, and also my former J47R, which all fit Straight.

I weigh around 220lbs and am 5'10" 

Should I size up to an XL in the J68 due to the profile fit? Or should I just stick with the large?

1 hour ago, IzunaK said:

I've never worn any profile fit ACR jackets, so I'm wondering if I should size up, or stay my normal jacket size with something like the J68-PL? I wear an L in my J1A/GT-J34, and also my former J47R, which all fit Straight.

I weigh around 220lbs and am 5'10" 

Should I size up to an XL in the J68 due to the profile fit? Or should I just stick with the large?

For reference I’m 6’3 and float between 205 and 215 depending where I am in my training for a sport and I wear an XL in the J1L-GT and my J58-WS. I tried a L in both and it was a bit too snug.

1 minute ago, BruceLeroy said:

For reference I’m 6’3 and float between 205 and 215 depending where I am in my training for a sport and I wear an XL in the J1L-GT and my J58-WS. I tried a L in both and it was a bit too snug.

Would it cause any problems if I were to wear the J68 in an XL inside of a size Large shell at all? I've never really bought a liner/insulator jacket to wear underneath a hardshell, so this would be my first one if I were to get it. I'm not sure if you should be sticking with the same size as your shell, or if you can size up in the insulator an still be fine.

10 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Would it cause any problems if I were to wear the J68 in an XL inside of a size Large shell at all? I've never really bought a liner/insulator jacket to wear underneath a hardshell, so this would be my first one if I were to get it. I'm not sure if you should be sticking with the same size as your shell, or if you can size up in the insulator an still be fine.

That I can’t answer. Maybe sleeve length would be an issue but I assume it would be as simple as comparing measurements. It could also be far less simple as that. 

5 hours ago, markdjr said:

Can anyone tell me the differences between p16 and p24 pants besides pocket flaps.  Sizing the same/similar?  Anything else?  Thanks.

IMO the pockets are same,

but pant's size is difference

p24

1621795437_P24-S12.thumb.jpg.f56398acd684056b5769bdd95ea7c5b3.jpg

Sizing

S

M

L

XL

1/2 Waist

1/2 Hem

Inseams

Outseam

p16

931832120_P16-S6.jpg.26b4741cec351b077a8e667037a53092.jpg

S

M

L

XL

1/2 Waist:

1/2 Hem:

Inseam:

Outseam:

Edited by alo1333
re

18 hours ago, markdjr said:

Can anyone tell me the differences between p16 and p24 pants besides pocket flaps.  Sizing the same/similar?  Anything else?  Thanks.

p16 is a slimmer cut in leg width and as someone said before, waist size will be diff. have both in same size (S) and i need a belt with 24, no need for belt with 16. also stacks different due to length and leg width and 24 has reinforced rear band seating, none on 16

21 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

How warm do you suppose the J68-PL is going to be? Doesn't give the density but let's assume it's the same as the J58-WS, what temperatures can one get away with with a t-shirt underneath? (obviously with the "warmth is subjective" caveats, yada yada)

J68WS has the weight of 444g, and 591g for J68PL. If assuming the overall construction and design does not change too much, that 147 grams of primaloft would give sufficient amount of insulation. I don't know much about insulations like professional ourdoor player so let me know if I'm wrong. Considering my personal experience on other primaloft insulation jacket, i can say that this insulation material could be very warm and light weight. So I would expect similuar peformance like j58WS. i've wear my other primaloft insulation undershell over longsleeve last winter in around 14 °F and I can have enough heat keeping inside. However considering the length of J68, as a rider jacket, I would suggest to wear a parka or longer shell to cover your waist part. 

1 hour ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

How warm do you suppose the J68-PL is going to be? Doesn't give the density but let's assume it's the same as the J58-WS, what temperatures can one get away with with a t-shirt underneath? (obviously with the "warmth is subjective" caveats, yada yada)

I wore my J58 yesterday in Colorado while it was snowing/raining at 36F/0C and I was warm enough in just a t shirt. I imagine I’ll be colder if it was super windy. Now that I’m back home in Chicago with 20F weather I’ll let you know when I get my J68 locally (fingers crossed) 

Does anyone know if(and which) stockists will carry the RAF J68-PL? I haven’t seen it previewed by any shops yet personally, so just curious if it’s a mothership fight. Need to sell some things, but a RAF jacket is on the bucket list for me

24 minutes ago, DROVES said:

Does anyone know if(and which) stockists will carry the RAF J68-PL? I haven’t seen it previewed by any shops yet personally, so just curious if it’s a mothership fight. Need to sell some things, but a RAF jacket is on the bucket list for me

https://www.hotoveli.com/collections/acronym

Edit: OOPS you said RAF, my bad :(

Edited by hentaiyarou69