Acronym.

Westbrook

13 hours ago, Orientalq said:

The only problem I can see is delamination over time, which will cause the layers to grind against one another as the jacket is worn. Apparently, you can't really do anything about that without paying a huge price. 

as long as you take care of your gt shell by not wearing it directly against your skin (which is a key factor in delam) it should last you for a long time, and even when it does end up delaminating as years go on, there are certified gt repair centers. buy some nikwax and grangers and your shell will love you

1 hour ago, denimjeans said:

when it does end up delaminating as years go on, there are certified gt repair centers

Has anyone actually had an ACR jacket repaired for GTX delam.? Only way to do this is to have the entire fabric panel replaced and a new one sewn in, and given the complexity of most ACR patterns/detailing...

9 hours ago, Appleseed said:

Has anyone actually had an ACR jacket repaired for GTX delam.? Only way to do this is to have the entire fabric panel replaced and a new one sewn in, and given the complexity of most ACR patterns/detailing...

@GNTGLDNRNGS wanna chime in here? Or are you afraid to show your drunken shame to the group lol

I had the back of my old 2.0 J1a replaced by Rainy Pass Repair in Seattle after some of the fabric was burnt by a candle. I mailed them the jacket and the patched the damaged area with the exact same GT Pro fabric. They taped up the seams around the patch area as well to prevent any delam. I'd definitely vouch for em.

On 10/9/2020 at 12:40 PM, Appleseed said:

@brainerd666 If only I had enough alcohol in my system to justify this when it happened...

Edited by GNTGLDNRNGS

Well, patching from a burn is a bit different than repairing a jacket suffering from delam., no? If delamination has started on a panel, it's only gonna get worse over use+time. A little patch (even well done by Rainy Pass) isn't addressing the issue of the membranes separating.

Edited by Appleseed

fair enough. I mean if the delaminated area is small enough, they should be able to patch it and nip it in the bud for you by removing that part of the jacket and resealing it. i had no issues with respect to the new seam tape they applied on my fix. that said it might not be worth it if its delam in multiple areas or if the jacket is beat overall

On 10/9/2020 at 3:32 AM, russo_cypriot said:

Guys, please help me out

I'm trying to find P26-S measurements (L and XL sizes), but it seems they are no longer available anywhere online.

Maybe somebody still has them saved somewhere?

s

m

l

XL

1/2waist

1/2hem

inseam

Outseam

Edited by alo1333
edited

34 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

VEHf TEFTVA drive shared with .png's and one password-locked PDF:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SWVA-E2KgVPeDXRBNTXIJuVN4MMWYDXl

Where'd you find that? Also new vid on ig and https://010100100100110101010100.net/ updated.

NVM was in desc of ig acct

Edited by SlackJackflack

go to:
https://010100100100110101010100.net/

Enter this string:

To grow the progress

EDIT: We got it to 100%, brain will be updated if you care heres a solve for the arg stuff:
unknown.png

Do you guys care to see any new stuff from TheBrain when its updated or nah? Don't wanna spam up the chat 

Edited by SlackJackflack

51 minutes ago, bboysparrow said:

Typically see these in Snow or Ski Jackets as a "Snow Skirt". Prevents snow from entering from below and into the jacket when you're shredding the gnar.

And the snaps hanging are to attach it to your snowpants for maximum gnar sealage

2 hours ago, beepy said:

And the snaps hanging are to attach it to your snowpants for maximum gnar sealage

Seems like a good buy for snowboarders except for the exclusive pricing/stock quantity. Acronym enthusiasts would dig this throwback but the actual use case remains unknown... Meanwhile, Arc'teryx Rush does the same but at half the price. Also, High-vis might be desirable for Snow-use vs all black... 

Edited by Orientalq

http://aexo.thebrain.com/video/S1359-descent.mp4 major finding with the brain update along with more puzzle pieces for my team to try and solve. Its a 24 minute video and has credits at the end.

EDIT: Team has solved another bit, there were 32 tracks that had to be manipulated. When we did it properly we got a full Album by an Artist name Clouds. Errolson can be heard twice. More info within 7 days. 

Edited by SlackJackflack

16 hours ago, Orientalq said:

Seems like a good buy for snowboarders except for the exclusive pricing/stock quantity. Acronym enthusiasts would dig this throwback but the actual use case remains unknown... Meanwhile, Arc'teryx Rush does the same but at half the price. Also, High-vis might be desirable for Snow-use vs all black... 

I think it was mostly just a fun milestone marker. Like I haven’t seen a good image but it looks like that graphic inside is XX (20) with an eagle (Germany) and lion (Czech).

On 10/17/2020 at 2:27 PM, Orientalq said:

curious what the bottom module of the jacket liner is about, looks like it can be detached with buttons so more optional seal protection?

D0FD6F87-CEE9-4C77-BFA3-2CBEFAE3A60F.thumb.png.70590f7a195d3f60e4c975bf3884eb9b.png
seems just a powder/wind skirt as mentioned before that snaps shut at the front. 
~Lefty

Is there anyone who's around 5'10" that owns the P35-DS? I'm kinda torn between getting the S or the M. I normally wear a 30 inseam in dress pants and jeans.

This would be my first full length ACR pant that isn't aggressively tapered toward the ankle like with the leg cuffs on the P23 series, so.