Acronym.

Westbrook

S23-AK came in. Quite fast delivery this time!

I have to say its a nice made knit piece but it really is wide/long. Even had to roll up the arms. I have picked my normal size (medium) but would have preferred to size down. Not sure if i'll keep it, size small is sadly already sold out at every european retailer i know though.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:20 AM, DROVES said:

Hanon seems to no longer charge VAT for out of UK purchases so effectively 20% off for american consumers, just a heads up as this is news to me after Montrose was the cheapest distributor for a while, but seems to have stopped carrying acr over the weekend?

I’ve never bought something that expensive from out of the country. Would I pay customs fees on a pair of P10-DS if I got them from Hanon? Living in Brooklyn, currently.

This isn't that techwear reddit but I thought this video's explanatory voice-over by the acronym alternatives guy was well-made and is one of the few acronym videos on youtube worth watching. 

Still, in my personal opinion the GTKP is a cosplay piece and is a sore thumb in this seasons collection as gamer gear.

4 hours ago, HeckHouse said:

With RAF :) 

DSC07150.thumb.jpg.bff0012d9c3d1be016200f5d6ada567e.jpg

DSC07139.thumb.jpg.e6fc162f0e8c5143394bf5fdf99407ac.jpg

exactally what i was thinking about this j1a by thoese design details(the vivid chest pocket). Also early days acrnm was too quite often used by die-hard outdoor dudes. It makes sense if the prices back to some rational level yet met the whole global situation by support people back to their normal life or help us rethinking hows good to this planet, so does the game as well.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:06 AM, dixonschneider said:

S23-AK came in. Quite fast delivery this time!

I have to say its a nice made knit piece but it really is wide/long. Even had to roll up the arms. I have picked my normal size (medium) but would have preferred to size down. Not sure if i'll keep it, size small is sadly already sold out at every european retailer i know though.

I hadn't realized the piece was so oversized from ACR's product shots, but your experience coupled with Haven's shots seem to paint a different picture for sure.

https://shop.havenshop.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/acronym-s23-ak-black

J84 came in and v.happy. It’s nice not to have something with such an aggressive pocket array for once (I have a fair few of those!). The cut is roomy enough for some layering but not overly boxy and yes the hood is a bit different but removable :D

1 hour ago, lv d0n said:

Is everything in the future going to be produced in China? 

All the Corona Viruses for sure, and all the fake and bogus medical masks and gloves!!! We are really going to have to take a look at what we buy from China in the future. Luxury products and toys like iPhones ok. Drugs and essential health products  . . .no way!