Acronym.

Westbrook

^ or in Stotz or DS, that'd be dopw

Also, using shakedry for the hood would fix that annoying bowing that happens on the collar of the J28.  Looking like a cobra at times lol

Edited by Flipflop214

Would like another J72-DS (black) or La6(b)- DS release.  A little surprised no DS shirts this season, as other staples have been restocked, and E is often seen wearing a DS shirt. These are versatile pieces and seem like easier items for the factories to produce too.  I like the La6b-AD very much for cold weather but would prefer DS for optimal year round use. 

Another hooded insulator jacket would be welcomed.   Particularly an updated J51-WS 

Edited by Sureal
added to wish list

4 hours ago, nigel1 said:

What was wrong with the collar?

The hood/collar is very unwieldy. It doesn't retain its funnel shape for long. Not like there's not any positives. The fact it's two jackets in one is pretty cool and the expansion panel is great. 

Im a bit jealous now as my Instagram is full of this jacket. And I thought the subnet was dead! 
Not a big fan of the fisherman hood, but the overall layout (white/black zips, new chest pocket) looks amazing and white gore in general. Curious though if/when this will be officialy released as we already have a J1 release this season.

Edited by dixonschneider

55 minutes ago, dixonschneider said:

Im a bit jealous now as my Instagram is full of this jacket. And I thought the subnet was dead! 
Not a big fan of the fisherman hood, but the overall layout (white/black zips, new chest pocket) looks amazing and white gore in general. Curious though if/when this will be officialy released as we already have a J1 release this season.

more detail The collar and cuffs has become black, making them more resistant to dirt. The gravity pocket has been completely changed, and the zipper has been removed to become a drawer pocket, which should be changed by the left and right hands.

WechatIMG2.jpeg

WechatIMG1.jpeg

Edited by alo1333

42 minutes ago, alo1333 said:

more detail The collar and cuffs has become black, making them more resistant to dirt. The gravity pocket has been completely changed, and the zipper has been removed to become a drawer pocket, which should be changed by the left and right hands.

WechatIMG2.jpeg

WechatIMG1.jpeg

The least you could do is credit the person you took the pictures from. 

2 hours ago, alo1333 said:

WechatIMG2.jpeg

WechatIMG1.jpeg

Gravity pocket change is nice, I find the zippers get knocked into an upright position so often when I'm walking

4 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

But surely isn't this whole leak business is one of the reasons subnet was axed? colour me discombobulated...

52 minutes ago, dixonschneider said:

This is how you build up hype after all...

Was this an early subnet sale+ship or is erlsn using ‘influencers’ now?

2 hours ago, Tobsen1010 said:

Coincidence with that TOMORROW IG post from erlsn?

My speculation is the Bridges navy/gold J1A. Anyway, 4 new J1's within a span of 6 months is :/

Edit: Looking at the enormous hood it might  still be the J1E.

Edited by jeddyhsu