Acronym.

Westbrook

Yes, the crotch looks indeed different, but that is probably the point of the whole cut, with all the excess material that comes with such a wide waist. At least i had no funny bulging so far (as known with the P30A).

Wearing it a bit higher makes the crotch a bit less apparent, of course.

Fit-P35DS-b.jpg

8 hours ago, nigel1 said:

Looking good! I like the strap much more than on the online store pics. Only thing really bothering me is what happens in the crotch area.

DS will drape better once they break in a bit after wear and a wash. Its stiff and flares like that at first but should fall better with some time. 

6 hours ago, NinjaGuyInToronto said:

The hood roll is brilliant!  Really changes the look of the jacket, and maybe should have been an actual feature.  If I pull the the hood's cord adjuster through the jacket sling loop it kinda holds everything in place like the fast hood system.  Thanks for the tip! :D

That's awesome, just tried this on the J63A and it works for it as well!

23 minutes ago, nathan_ said:

QR codes when

Unfortunately, you don't unlock the ability to share designs until much later. The second I do though I'll post them somewhere!

1 hour ago, msoldano said:

Wow this brought me immeasurable happiness

Appreciate it! Being in social distancing mode means that I have a lot of spare time on my hands, haha

23 hours ago, xc-mtb said:

What is your best modular liner for the ACRONYM shells that can be connected? The latest J58-WS or something different?

I really love my J74-PX because it is lightweight, keeps you warm but not too warm and it has a hood. I use it in combination with the j76-gt which works great and below my J54-lp as well, but here I do not the option to connect the jackets unfortunately. The j58-ws is great too, but it may depends what hardshell you have and the j58-ws is very warm...when you commute or walking around in the city (at least in Germany even during winter) it's getting sweaty very fast:D

53 minutes ago, Holger said:

I really love my J74-PX because it is lightweight, keeps you warm but not too warm and it has a hood. I use it in combination with the j76-gt which works great and below my J54-lp as well, but here I do not the option to connect the jackets unfortunately. The j58-ws is great too, but it may depends what hardshell you have and the j58-ws is very warm...when you commute or walking around in the city (at least in Germany even during winter) it's getting sweaty very fast:D

Many thanks. I have the J76 and am in Germany as well. Wouldn’t need a second hood. Have a 7Mesh outflow which works but cannot be connected. Will think about the J58. Am commuting with a bicycle everyday for 30 minutes and temperature is an issue. The Veilance Node that I use as well sometimes gets me warm when temperatures above 5 degrees.

9 hours ago, xc-mtb said:

Many thanks. I have the J76 and am in Germany as well. Wouldn’t need a second hood. Have a 7Mesh outflow which works but cannot be connected. Will think about the J58. Am commuting with a bicycle everyday for 30 minutes and temperature is an issue. The Veilance Node that I use as well sometimes gets me warm when temperatures above 5 degrees.

My impression from the j58-ws was that it keeps you really warm. for commute on a bike it's a tough decision. Maybe someone else here has more day to day experience with the j58 and can help you more. btw, I really love the 7mesh stuff!

Edited by Holger

Seconding @Holger — I own J74-PX, J58-WS 1.2, and J65-WS, and I wear my J74 the most. I live in NYC where our winters tend to be pretty brutal. J74 insulates really well with very little bulk added, and I've found it to be fine for temperatures down to the mid-20s (F), and it doesn't get clammy once you get to a warmer area. J58 is much warmer for even lower temps, but does tend to overheat a bit once you get into your warmer destination and unzipping tends to be necessary.

On 3/26/2020 at 6:23 AM, xc-mtb said:

J58 is too warm for active use imo. Get something like an arcteryx atom or j74 as mentioned above.