Acronym.

Westbrook

Stotz will shrink, so go medium. I’m 5’9, 165ish with decent sized calves, and wear med in all the stotz p10’s, small in ch/ds variants. 

Thanks for all of the reply's. Based on what most of ya'll are saying I'd probably go with an S. Still a bit worried about stacking issues(because excess stacking can make pants unwearable for me. Any brave soul willing to post a fit pic wearing the pants?

Thanks again.

I think a lot of people make the mistake when first getting into ACR of trying to normie the look or fits. Sizing down on shit like P10’s or P23’s to make them more like standard tapered pants, completely misses the point of the cuts and fits.

I see people’s doing this with shells a lot too. Just makes you look like bondage sausage cosplay. 

Im 5'6, started with XS, and couldnt get the full range of movement, sized up to small, little loose on the waist but have complete freedom in movement 

Also size small looks way better on me than xs but thats just an opinion 

A little absurd to desire pants with built in "knee bags" and expect them not to stack somewhat on you. especially if you look at 90 % of the images that come up on a google img search

maybe keep an eye out for the more straight leg pants. p9, 14, 33, etc  

I agree that sizing down is not the way to go and that pants like the P10 look best with a certain amount of stacking, but no one here is suggesting to go the endclothing route. If you size up too much on the other hand, all the articulation goes to waste as it sits in the wrong places (especially around the knee), and the excess material around your butt makes it look like you're wearing a trashbag.

Same for jackets - obviously you don't want to look like a sausage, but neither should you look like you're wearing a tent - it's all about getting the balance right.

Finger sleeves were internal/f&f only

1 hour ago, JoseRizal said:

I've been meaning to wash my jacket. Recently got the Granger stuff. I'm mixed feeling about doing it lol

or you could just not wash it and get ready for certain delamination

For those that have the p34, do you have these these cargo joint squares internally? Were they loose on yours or was it suppose to be like a seam tape sealing the corner from stress?

~Lefty

E2185B91-FFC8-405C-A598-E92D2D3ECFDC.jpeg

D6F2E596-9B8C-45DA-A510-619A0142DC4D.jpeg

D0F2BCC0-5D46-411F-A3CF-581B6BB15535.jpeg

1 hour ago, thatslapz said:

Mine are the same on the 34e and 34s.

I thought my washing made the patch adhesive come off.  Thank you.  Guess it’s just a stitching reinforcement.

~Lefty

59 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Really love the cuffs on the J81, are they a new thing? Hope we'll see them more on future pieces.

Straight from the copy: An all new convertible hand gaiter cuff design completes the feature set.