Acronym.

Westbrook

How do you iron your dryskin garments? Doing it on low/synthetics temp., but i recently noticed some marks from the seams that are below (i.e. from pockets). Not looking good at all and im not sure if this can be fixed. Always thought you need this to re-activate the DWR. Did this ever happen to anyone else?

I’ll be honest, I’ve done very little research. I’m going to Chicago today and started looming at shops, not expecting much other than checking out Nike and nikelab and maybe some acg pieces to add to my new obsession with Salomon ADV and my new season ACG cargo, and stumbled on Notre Shop that stock Acronym.

I doubt I’ll buy anything - I’m house shopping - but may be worth a look.

I read the last few pages and see there are concerns about quality, which is unfortunate given the cost. I’m used to raw denim and the like, and don’t wash my pants much at all. Recently I’ve been back to wearing my lululemon and lululemon lab pants and have lived in my Patagonia rain jacket and down sweater..

My question is should I concern myself about recent quality? Additionally, can someone explain pant sizing? Am I safe to get a waist that’s 2” bigger than my denim and the rest will fall into place and not be tight, but also not too harem pants?

@knucks

depends on what pant ur referring to, ultra wide pants are somehow free size and you should have more concern on the length. i am 170cm, 70kg, pant waist size is usually 30 or 32. and wear xs for the p30a-ds and s for p23a-s.

not sure about p10's since everyone has mixed opinions on sizing, best way to know is to try if you can.

as far as quality goes, yeah some are faulty and some are ok.

10 days after daily wear of the la6b-ad (FW1920), 1 of my button cracked and one of the mesh became loose.

9 months after daily wear of the p30-ch (SS18, but bought secondhand), a tiny hole on the drop crotch developed, though i chose CH over any other because i read someone said that CH is indestructable, but nah, a tiny hole developed on the drop crotch.

ive also seen many jackets made in FO material also broken (J63a-fo, FW1819), whereas the PB material jackets (J62-pb, J63-pb SS17) which were previously released aged finer CMIIW tho.

hope this helps

Edited by kenwiryadi

3 hours ago, nodre said:

do not put your DS in the dryer. 

I disagree, tumble drying should be fine as it reactivates the dwr and is not hot enough to shrink ds material. A quick google search suggests the same.

2 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

Best pickup for cost same around a j1a-gt 2.2 with that kit one non 3rd arm included on yahoo jp. And if you compare those copies of documents in the box then the current zine is instantly bxxxxt.

:D

Kept watching them relist it waiting for a price drop and eventually got impatient. But yeah that was my logic as well ;)

12 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

I disagree, tumble drying should be fine as it reactivates the dwr and is not hot enough to shrink ds material. A quick google search suggests the same.

Yeah i've put non-acr DS in the dryer without issue. 

1 hour ago, Inkinsurgent said:

Yeah i've put non-acr DS in the dryer without issue. 

Me aswell. I put my workhorse dryskin pants in the dryer and it came out pretty nice. The dwr and part of the original stiffness of the fabric was restored. I'm just a little afraid I'm damaging the garment in a way that's not instantly recognizeable and don't want to risk that with acr pieces 

I've looked around and hadn't quite found an answer to my question, so I figured I'd try here. I'm super interested in purchasing a pair of P10s at some point and I have an unusually short inseam. I'm 5'10 165 with a 31/32 waist and a 28-29 inch inseam depending on the pants. I figure that would put me at a size M; however, I'm rather worried about excessive stacking since the inseam on those is 31.5 inches. What are the forums thoughts? Am I better off forgetting about the pants and finding something that I can hem... or does the stacking appear natural with these pants? Thanks for the advice!

I can't speak to the stacking for size M, but it might be possible that you can fit in a small. I'm 5'9, 150 with a 30 waist (measured circumference 32 in) and 30 inseam, and I need a belt to wear my size S P10s at the waist. FWIW, I have both the p10-s and p10a-e, and the p10a-e's fit relatively looser on the waist for me.