Acronym.

Westbrook

5 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

What does it look like, care to share? I would have bought one if I had the chance.

You can see samples of everything on the product page photos. It's basically one double-page per model, showing the front and side view of the jacket in this "tricolor" print, together with some of the specs (even those are not complete, as the size measures are not included). That's it, there's nothing more in the booklet.

Wish they did a complete "archive"/"compendium" that had all products of all seasons with all information and all product shots.

Finally grabbed the P30A-DS.  I'm impressed with almost everything about them, except I'm definitely getting the 'bulging out' diaper look in the back, which some people mentioned.   Really noticeable when looking from the side.  I'm curious how much (or how soon) this will go away as the DS fabric loses some of its initial crispness /rigidity.  

Thanks! 

Edited by Sureal

53 minutes ago, lv d0n said:

https://nuvomagazine.com/magazine/spring-2020/errolson-hugh-acronym

"Earlier in the week, he zipped over to Portland for meetings with Nike—evidence of which rests, in prototype form, in his hotel room"

More Nike Collabs on the way? 

Chronicle-Errolson-Hugh_Page_1_Image_0002.thumb.jpg.ef6dc08d8d3d037c280aa93e33289623.jpg

Of course we have more collabs on the way. I remember E telling us there would be more Nikes as he released the final season of Nikelab ACG. Hoping for the use of interesting silhouettes, fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, lv d0n said:

https://nuvomagazine.com/magazine/spring-2020/errolson-hugh-acronym

"Earlier in the week, he zipped over to Portland for meetings with Nike—evidence of which rests, in prototype form, in his hotel room"

More Nike Collabs on the way? 

“Right now there are two primary collaborators: Nike (until recently, Acronym designed the All Conditions Gear series, but a new hush-hush collaboration is in the works) and Stone Island (the Italian outerwear brand that similarly obsesses over innovative textiles, for Stone Island Shadow Project).”

https://www.gq.com/story/errolson-hugh-acronym-profile

Edited by dreamboatjustsoul

13 hours ago, Sureal said:

Finally grabbed the P30A-DS.  I'm impressed with almost everything about them, except I'm definitely getting the 'bulging out' diaper look in the back, which some people mentioned.   Really noticeable when looking from the side.  I'm curious how much (or how soon) this will go away as the DS fabric loses some of its initial crispness /rigidity.  

Thanks! 

just start walking, it'll even out after a few steps

Everybody's talking about the J1L-GT but that J74(J40-L, my bad)? Good lord, I don't think I've ever been this weak at the knees...

Also maybe a second drop for glasses? Unless someone can ID these.

image.png.d92bdde8e2bf410ef6e033682dff142a.png

Edited by nathan_
oops

38 minutes ago, nathan_ said:

Everybody's talking about the J1L-GT but that J74? Good lord, I don't think I've ever been this weak at the knees...

Also maybe a second drop for glasses? Unless someone can ID these.

that’s a J40-L .. or are you saying there’s other pics showing a new j74?

Edited by eyesolation

33 minutes ago, eyesolation said:

that’s a J40-L .. or are you saying there’s other pics showing a new j74?

Ah.. Right 74 has a hood & different pocket dimensions. Sorry about that, I didn't even know about this J40-L! Thanks for the info :)

7 hours ago, junkie_dolphin said:

I don’t get the hype with rigards. Look like trash to me.

I think it's just that they have a very Japanese streetwear/Neo-noire/Dystopian aesthetic, which pretty much sums up a large amount of acr heads, from my experience. Not so much technical. Still think they look good.

Edited by nathan_

8 minutes ago, JoseRizal said:

That J40L was on sale everywhere 

Yeah because it was ~$5,000. Even on sale it was still twice as expensive as other ACR jackets at the time. And the long arms turned me off the J40 (I sold my CH)

On 2/26/2020 at 7:41 AM, RemarkableArmor said:

That J40 looks a lot cooler (what looks like) beaten up ... was never a fan back in the day of that silhouette at all with the weird long arms but especially the leather one! This looks great though.

I finally gave in and found a decent tailor who would shorten the arms. Tired of missing out on nice jackets.