Acronym.

Westbrook

On 2/10/2020 at 12:58 PM, daniel said:

just ordered the Z1-J1A-POSTER-2-PACK set, will give an update once its here ;) have a nice day !

got the Z1-J1A-POSTER-2-PACK set just today.

it's a nice piece of work and the paper has a good quality to it, (I do have a few Jacob Bannon pieces here too)

What really sucks is what went wrong with the shipping.

Althought it was well packed an it's less then 275 km from Sumperk to my destination, the tubepackaging has (only a slight crack) - but this has been totally enough to have an impact on both posters all the way through.  :( I don't think this will get off easy within ages.

Please be aware of this :(

Edited by daniel

13 hours ago, iamundying said:

would it be too much wishful thinking if i hoped E and team secretly bought those listings off grailed, got the reseller's paypal info, and blacklisted from the mothersite?

That sounds like a lot of work for a small team that just made $7,000 (net, not profit) off of magazines.

I wanna return something I bought at the mothersite via UPS but they want a contact person and phone number. Has anyone got info what I do need to state?

(sorry that I need to ask, I am sure we had this before but I just can’t find the post..)

Edited by dixonschneider

2 hours ago, dixonschneider said:

I wanna return something I bought at the mothersite via UPS but they want a contact person and phone number. Has anyone got info what I do need to state?

(sorry that I need to ask, I am sure we had this before but I just can’t find the post..)

What are you returning? Just curious 

9 hours ago, bboysparrow said:

You should probably state yourself as a contact person and give them your phone number.

Thats not what i meant, they require a contact and phone number from the recipient. I'll email acrnm about it, but if anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Returning a P30A-DS, btw.

acrnm return.PNG

3 hours ago, dixonschneider said:

Thats not what i meant, they require a contact and phone number from the recipient. I'll email acrnm about it, but if anyone knows anything, please let me know.

acrnm return.PNG

Best should be to get in touch with them before the return that they know it and instruct how to handle 

16 hours ago, dixonschneider said:

Not sure who the contact person might be, but the phone number is +420608434086. Photo attached was the return label address for the j63a auxzip issue

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 8.30.23 AM.png

Edited by deathrazr

13 hours ago, appolez said:

P30A-DS had the correct HTS designation per my conversation with UPS.

Duties were like $170, so the effective rate was  ~18%.

Ah thats not right....

At least not for USA

Edited by wexler

6 minutes ago, wexler said:

Ah thats not right....

At least not for USA

I'm in the US.

The HTS rate they applied was 7.1% (Synthetic/RPO/Water Resistant Trousers).  Add in the 7.5% for the adjusted China tariff effective 1/1/2020, plus the UPS brokerage fees and it seems close to correct for me. 

1 hour ago, appolez said:

Add in the 7.5% for the adjusted China tariff effective 1/1/2020, plus the UPS brokerage fees and it seems close to correct for me. 

That’s why bought last year so they were half that. Good to know about the added tariff.

2 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

I didn’t mention the water damage on the opposite side 

Are you gonna try and contact them about it? You would think they would provide a sleeve for the posters, at the very least.

That was my biggest concern with the posters. It's almost impossible to buy posters and receive them in good condition, especially rolled up. :( 

3 minutes ago, nathan_ said:

Are you gonna try and contact them about it? You would think they would provide a sleeve for the posters, at the very least.

That was my biggest concern with the posters. It's almost impossible to buy posters and receive them in good condition, especially rolled up. :( 

Best I can do is mention the flaws but I really won’t hold my breath for a quality response. 

7 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Best I can do is mention the flaws but I really won’t hold my breath for a quality response. 

Definitely contact them. This isn't a subjective good will warranty repair to a worn garment. It's a product arriving damaged beyond repair, which warrants a refund. If they won't refund you, you can definitely file a claim with PayPal.

so that j1 booklet thing arrived today. ironically the nicest thing about is the side-fold that shows all the model differences, while the actual main booklet is pretty useless due to the weird yellow-tinted print they decided to do. wish they would just have printed the product shots in their true color instead of trying to be artsy...

On 2/21/2020 at 9:13 AM, dixonschneider said:

acrnm return.PNG

For future reference, i reached out to Acronym and these are the correct details:

Contact person: Jakub Novak
Phone number: +420602690137

15 hours ago, eyesolation said:

so that j1 booklet thing arrived today. ironically the nicest thing about is the side-fold that shows all the model differences, while the actual main booklet is pretty useless due to the weird yellow-tinted print they decided to do. wish they would just have printed the product shots in their true color instead of trying to be artsy...

What does it look like, care to share? I would have bought one if I had the chance.

Edit: I see what you mean.

IMG_20200224_145519.jpg

IMG_20200224_145520~2.jpg

Edited by jeddyhsu