Acronym.

Westbrook

On 11/7/2019 at 7:33 AM, JoseRizal said:

Anyone with a pair of P32-S size Medium measure the waist? 

thanks 

Sizing

S M L XL
1/2 Waist 44 46 48 50
1/2 Hem 17.5 18 18.5 19
Inseam 71 73.5 76 78.5
Outseam 100.5 103.5 106.5 109.5

On 11/10/2019 at 6:10 PM, P_Zen said:

Hey! Would like to know how the J62-PB ages? Or in generall the PB fabric?

Thanks in advance.

Jackets begins to shine like a leather over time.  I personally like PB more than the FO.  But it’s very fragile and acronym doesn’t repair anymore clothes from this material.

7 hours ago, Z-11 said:

Jackets begins to shine like a leather over time.  I personally like PB more than the FO.  But it’s very fragile and acronym doesn’t repair anymore clothes from this material.

Okey i see, thanks alot! Really not what i am looking for in a winter jacket.

On 11/1/2019 at 10:40 AM, hentaiyarou69 said:

Anyone received their COEVO x ACR orders yet? I've just got mine and wondering why I'm not getting hit by customs duty and tax (in the UK).

I got mine but got bodied on the customs. $75.44 CAD from DHL to be precise; however, I really like the quality and look of the LS shirt (black) so imo it was worth it. I was almost tempted to pick up the mask, but it was a little too loud for me to pull off.

7 hours ago, MrTooDamnGood said:

I got mine but got bodied on the customs. $75.44 CAD from DHL to be precise; however, I really like the quality and look of the LS shirt (black) so imo it was worth it. I was almost tempted to pick up the mask, but it was a little too loud for me to pull off.

Fine line between what Acronym typically releases and "cosplay" stuff, face mask definitely dives head first into cosplay territory for me. The other Coevo stuff was nice though.

Edited by nathan_

1 hour ago, nathan_ said:

Fine line between what Acronym typically releases and "cosplay" stuff, face mask definitely dives head first into cosplay territory for me. The other Coevo stuff was nice though.

Many S. Koreans (and other East Asians) wear face masks on the daily and the Acr x Coevo one is quite functional with the air filters. I guess face masks are still seen as cosplay in the West but it’s flu season and I kinda wish it wasn’t. 

2 hours ago, SuE said:

Many S. Koreans (and other East Asians) wear face masks on the daily and the Acr x Coevo one is quite functional with the air filters. I guess face masks are still seen as cosplay in the West but it’s flu season and I kinda wish it wasn’t. 

Yeah I totally get that, I just meant in terms of the design. I definitely didn't mean face masks in general come off as cosplayish, but definitely see how it could seem like I meant that haha, I should've elaborated.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:35 AM, P_Zen said:

Okey i see, thanks alot! Really not what i am looking for in a winter jacket.

Just started wearing my J63-PB recently, so i can't say much about its durability yet. What i CAN say though is that it doesn't hold up as a stand-alone winter jacket as its simply not warm enough. If you want to wear this in winter, you def. have to add a few layers as it just hast some kind of fleece-lining inside and not much more. That said, i still really love the jacket and the material it's made of!

11 minutes ago, solographik said:

It's great. This cut is one of my favs so im a bit biased. I'm glad that acronym is adding variety in texture (even though some of the knits are ugly as sin), cuz it helps break up the cosplay/costume look. It's a fairly warm mid/base layer. Wore it under my J51 in NYC today and it kept me very warm.

Both pics below w/ the P33

Looks good, did you cuff the P33 here or do they have a clean break uncuffed?