Acronym.

Westbrook

15 hours ago, lxkhor said:

Full as in including drop 2? 

Drop 2 will be transferred over after the official drop date so you'll see it probably a week or 2 after it goes live.

Drop 2 is still not announced yet but you'll see it on socials when the time comes. 

Edited by chiner

Is there some sort of comprehensive collection of every Acronym piece made to date? If not, does anybody know of a resource, or resources I could use to gather the information to make it?

I've tried looking all over the place for some sort of collective, and know that the website used to have a "collections" page, which is unfortunately no longer available.

If anybody knows of anything I could use, I would appreciate it.

1 hour ago, nathan_ said:

Is there some sort of comprehensive collection of every Acronym piece made to date? If not, does anybody know of a resource, or resources I could use to gather the information to make it?

I've tried looking all over the place for some sort of collective, and know that the website used to have a "collections" page, which is unfortunately no longer available.

you really has to be HUMAN MACHINE.

17 hours ago, nathan_ said:

There's a Dropbox that is thoroughly incomplete here, but may have some useful info/photos/sizing info for you

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the recent spike in fakes / scams being posted to Grailed? 

Seem to all be coming from similar accounts all with very alike names, been receiving offers from the same ones as well, not sure I've ever seen so many posted in such a short period of time.

Just curious to see what others think- 

1 hour ago, crosss said:

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the recent spike in fakes / scams being posted to Grailed? 

Seem to all be coming from similar accounts all with very alike names, been receiving offers from the same ones as well, not sure I've ever seen so many posted in such a short period of time.

Just curious to see what others think- 

I think the amount of irony that your new sufu account resembles the same as those you are describing on Grailed to be downright hilarious.

22 hours ago, mariahscarry said:

I think the amount of irony that your new sufu account resembles the same as those you are describing on Grailed to be downright hilarious.

Was a simple question, just wondering if anyone else had been receiving multiple offers from suspicious accounts, and while i do see your point there's no need to be a dick about it. You seem to think that just because one may not post often means they don't deserve some amount of respect, which is really quite hilarious if you ask me. Been hovering on here for around a year and thought it might be worth to ask.

Edited by crosss

Pouch question for everyone here.

What other brands are out there that make decent pouches, specifically ones that would be slim and light for Tec Sys jackets?

I come from an outdoors background so I know all the good military brands and websites, but none of them make low profile pockets I would want to put on my J1TS-S or a J64TS-S. They all look a bit bulky and lack that certain aesthetic.

Triple Aught Design OP1 is a great pouch I have on my backpacks, but it's too weighty for J1 front panel.

The only brands I know of other than Acronym that have that low profile look are; Enfin Leve, Orbit Design (I have a few of their pouches) and AOKU. I'm hoping there's some more out there.

Any recommendations appreciated

Edited by konrvadsk

3 hours ago, konrvadsk said:

What other brands are out there that make decent pouches, specifically ones that would be slim and light for Tec Sys jackets?

I come from an outdoors background so I know all the good military brands and websites, but none of them make low profile pockets I would want to put on my J1TS-S or a J64TS-S. They all look a bit bulky and lack that certain aesthetic.

Triple Aught Design OP1 is a great pouch I have on my backpacks, but it's too weighty for J1 front panel.

The only brands I know of other than Acronym that have that low profile look are; Enfin Leve, Orbit Design (I have a few of their pouches) and AOKU. I'm hoping there's some more out there.

Maybe look at Bagjack? They made/still make bags for ACR and are highly recommended overall. Not sure if their pouches are low profile enough for you. I also got a semi-custom phone pouch from the guy at AMDUS Project that I absolutely love/use daily. He's occasionally on the TWG Discord server and on Reddit as well. I mention him because he may be able to do a custom job for you if there's something you are looking for you can't find elsewhere. 

4 hours ago, konrvadsk said:

Bagjack will do custom stuff, so if you want something completely unbranded, you can just shoot them an email. I’ve heard they won’t do x-pac stuff, but their cordura stuff is quite nice, and would work well on a J1TS.

3 hours ago, junkie_dolphin said:

Bagjack will do custom stuff, so if you want something completely unbranded, you can just shoot them an email. I’ve heard they won’t do x-pac stuff, but their cordura stuff is quite nice, and would work well on a J1TS.

Can confirm this... they’re X-pac production is only for ACR.. but cordura stuff is worth it.

I didn't know bagjack took requests, a lot of their molle pouches are halfway to what I'm after so I'll have to drop them an email.

It's a shame xpac is reserved for Acronym, but I can live with cordura even though it's not as light.

Amdusproject looks like it's worth following too.

Thank you for the info'