Acronym.

Westbrook

I understand the excitement, I think we all share that, and the last thing I want to do is play stoke police. But I really feel that the preview was not released to the general public, for a reason, and that we should respect those reasons.

Edited by lopiteaux

15 minutes ago, Souji said:

Is the Epic (E) a lighter weight fabric compared to Stotz?

somehow, yes, its a lighter weight fabric and so it is and has been since? - please feel free to have a view on the ACR FAQ SUFU board to get any more information.

Edited by daniel

14 minutes ago, Souji said:

Is the Epic (E) a lighter weight fabric compared to Stotz?

The new E is a completely different fabric/weight than stotz, and yeah it’s quite a bit lighter as well. 

7 minutes ago, daniel said:

not relly sure why there was no

L-V3TS SS10 EDIT so far?    

1.jpg

That would be nice in ch 

by the way Hotoveli sais 25th of September 11am NY time. So everyone can go to bed now 

;-)

Edited by xc-mtb

23 minutes ago, segue said:

Lol who tried to snitch

You mean who tried to help keep shit on the DL where it belongs? Leaks just feed resellers and prime bot farming which fucks over the rest of us. 

Also- the retailers are trusted to not leak, and can lose their selling privileges if they are found to have done so. I’m sure Hotoveli would prefer to know if their was a leak coming from their team due to said potential loss. 

Edited by brainerd666
Common sense-edness

2 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

You mean who tried to help keep shit on the DL where it belongs? Leaks just feed resellers and prime bot farming which fucks over the rest of us. 

it's a great piece!!!

(once it will get a return it will sell at strange prices anyhow)

(prices are prices. no need to talk about this)

this was created almost 10a in the PAST & I think there are not much people that even know that this is a part of the archive.  = this piece is actually is a milestone.

#fuckleaks

43 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Also- the retailers are trusted to not leak, and can lose their selling privileges if they are found to have done so. I’m sure Hotoveli would prefer to know if their was a leak coming from their team due to said potential loss. 

“All images are able to be viewed publicly as of 9/20”.

this is 2 days before the drop not weeks or a month out.  I think it’s safe to say everyone can relax with these images. If you haven’t noticed with the j1a 2.2 and p30a, the reselling game has changed a year ago vs what it is now and people are noticing.  It’s less appealing to front 2k for one article of clothing when more product continues to circulate in the market with each upcoming season. 

if hotoveli entrusted these images with certain individuals and those individuals breached their trust and actually caused a leak, that would be a different story than them simply providing that link to anyone who asks.

Edited by segue
Edit

You’re missing my point. It’s not snitching to give a retailer a heads up that the info may have been leaked. This was before it was confirmed by Hotoveli that they were allowed to disseminate pics and before they sent out the emails this morning. 

1 hour ago, segue said:

that would have been nice to know lol. thought it was after their email this morning

It doesn’t matter either way. Your snitch post is bullshit regardless. 

So beyond the whole reseller bot thing @segue there’s also the repro market. If leaks get out early, the fast fashion fucks can start pumping shitty reps out into the wild sooner than later which can make authentication that much harder before more of the genuine pieces are in hand to set the metric so to speak. 

DONT FUCKING LEAK YOU ANIMALS

So we’re still talking about this.

you’re missing my point. I’m talking about hotoveli giving a “leak” 2 days prior to a drop and not whatever timeline you had mentioned whenever before their announcement today which is why this information was important and not just ‘bullshit.’  If that snitch email i was referring to a leak from a month ago your repro argument MIGHT make sense but 2 days before?  How quickly can fashion fucks create and make these or plan the pattern making for these items within a 2 day span. For the most part they can’t even begin manufacturing or planning for these since they need to get their hands on the actual product first, create patterns, source materials, then figure out manufacturing.  My guess is that 2 days is negligible which is why getting sour for hotoveli giving out the link to pics 2 days and crying about a leak is getting old.

#endrant

Edited by segue
Edit

On 9/22/2019 at 4:06 PM, solo1 said:

Can we all stop arguing about stupid shit. It was bad enough with the dumb hood debate and that was only like four responses. This is also a part of the reason the site is dying, yall are too dismissive and it really kills off potential conversations. 

Does anyone feel like the J79TS-GT is basically a "new J1A"? And don't take that as a complaint, I like the jacket and it feels super similar, like a modern J1A and I love that idea. Like Halo 3 to Halo Reach. I do feel like the jacket is super extreme looking though, and I personally would never wear it in public because I would not want the attention it would attract. I really hope someone does a video of it because it seems like it has a ton of sick intricatic details. Hope we get a ventile version, blablablafabric dreams. 

I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on this piece in specific. 

I don't know what is your relationship with hotoveli or acronym. I don't know if you have closed the dropbox right after you saw it contains leaks (just capturing the source). Telling them that someone leaked their pics is not any white hat hacker reporting critical exploit. It might feed the resellers (if they were remotely interested in anything else than 30s and 1As) but it might also give you the extra time to investigate the items and decide what you really want (instead of investigating after the drop and missing them because someone instacopped item to return later). That's probably why hotoveli provided someone with the files too. These few days will not help any fakers - if they want to reproduce closest to 1:1 they have to buy the item anyway.

Whistleblower.

Edited by danii

4 hours ago, DavidMN said:

Does anyone feel like the J79TS-GT is basically a "new J1A"? And don't take that as a complaint, I like the jacket and it feels super similar, like a modern J1A and I love that idea. Like Halo 3 to Halo Reach. I do feel like the jacket is super extreme looking though, and I personally would never wear it in public because I would not want the attention it would attract. I really hope someone does a video of it because it seems like it has a ton of sick intricatic details. Hope we get a ventile version, blablablafabric dreams. 

Yeah its kind of a sick Jacket, i also love the design of the hood a lot, all in all the pockets in combination with the TS does make it look very aggressive/military looking. I agree with you that i would probably not wear it in public because of this reason. For me, it feels more like a successor of J28 rather than J1A but thats just my opinion.

For me, the highlight of this drop for me is probably the J61-GTV. The GTV just looks so luxe, and the olive zipper and interops details really add something to it. Not sure if an A-Frame Parka is something for me because of it being so wide, also the price is like the highest of the collection but where not here to discuss this again i guess.

Curious to see fitpics of P33 because i'm not sure how to feel about this one yet. I also still hope there will be a release of the inverted xpac 3a-1 in the near future as this one is growing on me a lot!