Acronym.

Westbrook

In seriousness though, I don't generally believe that tech nerds deserve to have an advantage here. Shit yall fucked up San Francisco, least you can do is share your secret acronym kopping discord strats.

As for idiots accidentally ddosing the site, look I didn't create the game, I'm just playing it and trying to even the field. Scripts like this at a symptom of an absurd situation.

One last thought: the script is jank and will probably break in a season or two and I'm not updating it, but it won't be far off. Take the opportunity to learn some basic scripting, that kind of rudimentary computer knowledge pays dividends these days.

They should release new products under a new random path each drop and add them to their home later...
The page also wont get super clunky until the link is dropped as everybody has to refresh erlsns social media or do whatever scavenger hunt.

That wouldn't break this particular script but a well placed newline would. Or making the site significantly less 1990's by adding some JS. Or using a less degenerate retail model than forcing hundreds of customers to violently mash their refresh buttons twice a year.

Edit nevermind I see what you're saying, that would work

Edited by eidolarr

51 minutes ago, hiddenfortress said:

not sure if this has been posted before

ACRY (found in hong kong outdoor clothing store) - didn't take photos of everything. a lot more styles including jackets, pants, t-shirts, bags, accessories, etc.

does this make @erlsn 'acry'? 

acry_4.thumb.jpg.253277929725768764d0948a34fd6251.jpgacry_2.thumb.jpg.79e5da56748058d520855eaf29c5b9cc.jpgacry_1.thumb.jpg.bbc29cc845ff6fefc058ce0bef165feb.jpgacry_3.thumb.jpg.457877da09c926fe0d1a2773a31abdf0.jpg

who cares?

8 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Looks right to me, I had one in XL a few years ago, that's the only other one Ive seen.

It's a rather unremarkable jacket/parka to be honest, if it wasn't made by ACR I don't think anyone would be looking at it.

Does that plastic d-ring attaching the jacket sling look right? Interesting to see an older hardware configuration...

16 hours ago, junkie_dolphin said:

Does that plastic d-ring attaching the jacket sling look right? Interesting to see an older hardware configuration...

Oh, I cannot remember, always thought that the whole jacketsling thing was a little pointless, got in the way when wearing the jacket and never used it always felt restricted by it, same on the ACG stuff too.

Last work it in 2015 and sold it back then too, so my failed memory cannot recall the details completely.

9 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

always thought that the whole jacketsling thing was a little pointless, got in the way when wearing the jacket and never used it always felt restricted by it

This is a good example of YMMV in real life. The sling is basically the only acr jacket “tech” that I actually use regularly, and I really miss it when I wear a jacket without it... The last few weeks traveling it was very useful since days would often start cold and rainy, then get hot. Saved me having to stuff the jacket in a bag or just carry it around. 

2 hours ago, beepy said:

Fadezzzzz

Smh... The fading and patina are half the allure. Worn in stotz looks way better in general even if you don’t take it to the point of heavy wear where it’s true character shines. 

11 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Smh... The fading and patina are half the allure. Worn in stotz looks way better in general even if you don’t take it to the point of heavy wear where it’s true character shines. 

Couldn't agree more. Stotz is incredible.

17 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

The fading and patina are half the allure. Worn in stotz looks way better in general even if you don’t take it to the point of heavy wear where it’s true character shines. 

I don't know man. Paying 1000USD+ for pants that will look like you wore them for 10 years after 6 months? I wore P10-DS almost daily for 3 years and they still looked fresh, that's really good investment. I had to dye my -E jackets once a year so I could go to work without looking like a bum.

5 hours ago, leg said:

I don't know man. Paying 1000USD+ for pants that will look like you wore them for 10 years after 6 months? I wore P10-DS almost daily for 3 years and they still looked very good, that's really good investment. I had to dye my -E jackets once a year so I could go to work without looking like a bum.

I wore my P10-S almost daily for over a year and they didn’t look like what you’re describing by any means. It took close to three years of pretty heavy wear for any frays to form anywhere. Also- why are you equating epic cotton with stotz?

1 hour ago, Yan90 said:

Tbh stotz isnt a vintage waxed cotton/canvas that will aged beautifully. Just one more gimmick from E about lovely patina etc.

Nah you’re wrong. The aforementioned P10’s did develop patina akin to canvas/leather. The only reason I sold them is due to my my legs getting too swole for them. I was sad to see them go as they’d held up/aged better than any selvedge I’ve worn. 

Not trying to stan for stotz over here but to say it’s shit material is ridiculous. Yeah it’s different than DS. No shit. Some of us like our clothes to look lived in regardless of price. And enough with the price tag nonsense already. Shit is tired. 

Edited by brainerd666

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

I wore my P10-S almost daily for over a year and they didn’t look like what you’re describing by any means. It took close to three years of pretty heavy wear for any frays to form anywhere. Also- why are you equating epic cotton with stotz?

Nah you’re wrong. The aforementioned P10’s did develop patina akin to canvas/leather. The only reason I sold them is due to my my legs getting too swole for them. I was sad to see them go as they’d held up/aged better than any selvedge I’ve worn. 

Not trying to stan for stotz over here but to say it’s shit material is ridiculous. Yeah it’s different than DS. No shit. Some of us like our clothes to look lived in regardless of price. And enough with the price tag nonsense already. Shit is tired. 

Yep. Ima right. I prefer patina on my faxed canvas items (propert of..., Barbour ) over my raf stotz (just ugly discoloration on hi wear areas). Imo stotz patina isnt cool. Especially black stotz. 

But I love the shape and thickness of stotz. An amazing stacks on my P10, 23. RAF is one of my fav color btw