Acronym.

Westbrook

2 hours ago, gre9del said:

I missed the P31 restock, ugh. Really need these in XL. If I'm 38 waist, does anyone know how much the cinch is on these? Like could I get away with an L? M? Not sure how many 'extra' inches there are. 

You'll probably be fine with a M,  but size based on your height.

But yeah, to @piece keeper's point, the measurements are on the site.

Edited by lopiteaux

3 hours ago, lopiteaux said:

You'll probably be fine with a M,  but size based on your height.

But yeah, to @piece keeper's point, the measurements are on the site.

I'm a 36" waist/6' tall and sizing down to a L from my usual XL worked out perfectly. I would be hesitant to go down to a M unless I could try them on first.

8 hours ago, Yardsale said:

Those that own a J74-PX does your size tag show XS? I saw someones pick of the inside tag that indicated it went to XS but the site doesn't lead you to believe it was ever available in XS.

Shows XS, never came in XS though.

On 7/12/2019 at 2:29 PM, mariahscarry said:

DS-J5 from FW1213, personal grail of mine

What size are you looking for? I have one in L that I had altered slightly but these days I never wear it because I have a few Veilance blazers that fit properly (and if I need to be that formal then Veilance usually works better than ACR in those situations). 

On 7/13/2019 at 7:59 PM, CARLOOA said:

Also the 32 like the 16/23a hold items better than standard cargo with the items higher up on the leg relative to the hip. Since the hip is the effective axis of movement shit farther away from your pockets is moving faster so the 16/23a/32 feel better fully laden than shit in the pockets of 1/3/5/7/10a/24/30/30a. Just an observation. The 32 also has a more forgiving waist so you don't have to wear it like CdG/Yohji trousers close to your belly button.

I received the pants. very light and really a everyday / every season pant. It's a differnt style compare to most of my other pants so far, therefore I have to sleep on one night if I want to keep them.

But many thx again to @CARLOOA and @solographikfor the help.

Some pics if anyone is interested. Apologies for the small mirror:rolleyes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d56awxyrp7h775y/P32-DS_01.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9v1pk04kffgvv8/P32-DS_02.jpg?dl=0

5 hours ago, Tobsen1010 said:

Received the P31 today, really like it! Not as wide as the P15 back in the days, but very similar.

Also got a pair and they are my favourite after the 23a-ds
31 > 30a (mainly cause I can't see myself pulling off the extra low drop crotch)

Does anyone experience the sides of your lunarforces rubbing on the side of your ankle? I have the orange/white version and the separation between the orange and white creates a crease which rubs on my ankle. This gets really annoying after a bit of walking and even resulted in a bit of a bruise on my ankle after a day of wear. What do you guys recommend to remedy this?

ankle.jpg

17 minutes ago, tomatocookie said:

Does anyone experience the sides of your lunarforces rubbing on the side of your ankle? I have the orange/white version and the separation between the orange and white creates a crease which rubs on my ankle. This gets really annoying after a bit of walking and even resulted in a bit of a bruise on my ankle after a day of wear. What do you guys recommend to remedy this?

ankle.jpg

I had the same issue and what I do is I put an extra insole. It worked for me

4 hours ago, tomatocookie said:

Even after years of wear, i get the same thing. I always put a small no show sock, folded over, inside my sock to stop it rubbing on my ankle.