Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

Not surprised the measurements are more like J69. The fit in product shots looks almost identical. Are you able to flip the collar over like with the 69 or is the collar too padded from the hood? 

No, the collar obviously isn’t going to fold down when it’s stuffed with the hood. It will lie down a bit with the hood out, but not as crisply as the J69.

Received the J33-E yesterday. Initial try on it felt like I might have bought the wrong size, I'm an L in all my other acr jackets, so got an L in this one. It definitely fits larger than my others (for reference, J56-GT/J47-GT/E-J3/J29-S). 

After tightening the sleeves and speedlock a bit and the whole fit got better, and it's fantastic. I noticed that the speedlock is slightly tightened in all the product shots as well. It really stops the jacket from billowing out too much and makes the fit much more streamlined, but still oversized/baggy.

The material is fantastic ... lightweight and nice against the skin, but sturdy enough and feels like it would hold a liner really nicely ... even the J58 for colder months. 

The pockets and details are also really really nice. More functional than my J56 in terms of hand access, understated but not invisible.

Trying to get some pics soon.

Edited by emenel
typo

On 6/9/2019 at 11:49 PM, darkart said:

Windstopper material for J68-WS is gore tex infinium different from J47A-WS windstopper material, more like J46U-WS. Collar is less rigid than J68-S. J68-S collar stands better and looks better. 

Are there any clear differences between Goretex Infinium Windstopper Vs. Goretex Infinium? From sources and seeing some in person, Goretex Infinium Windstopper seems to be just a rebranding of Goretex Windstopper

1 hour ago, Toilettebun said:

Are there any clear differences between Goretex Infinium Windstopper Vs. Goretex Infinium? From sources and seeing some in person, Goretex Infinium Windstopper seems to be just a rebranding of Goretex Windstopper

Gore Windstopper’s Infinium is just a variation of Gore Windstopper. Just like Gore Windstopper Active, which is used on models like the j61-ws, j73-ws, and j47A-ws. Goretex infinium is a variation of Goretex (previously PB). Not sure if there is any difference between PB and Goretex Infinium. Windstopper infinium seems to be very similar to the material used on the J46U which is lightweight and my guess would have a much more abrasion resistant face fabric compared to Goretex Infinium/PB. GT Infinium/PB is lined with fleece and although lightweight, probably not as lightweight as WS Infinium or WS active.

edit: realized the material for the 68-ws states Gore TEX Infinium Windstopper which is confusing since I thought they separated Gore Windstopper, and GoreTEX. 

Edited by VivaceKinetics
New info

Gore Tex with the yellow diamond = waterproof products

Gore Tex Infinium = everything else not waterproof

It's just a branding branch they created to distinguish the 2 separate types. Both types of Windstopper fall under Infinium. The CP4 is the same WS as the 61 & 73 but is now branded as Infinium.

6 hours ago, awex said:

Looks like the games art director is an acronym fan/follows @dobu.haisen on insta

Also a 1KCorp fan, Dobu made the original logo for Fern. I'd say based on the actual look of the clothes it's more bordering towards 1Kcorp, less ACR. But still pretty cool to see. 

1 hour ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

:blush:though i got it and being wearing quite often but seening others doing it so right i feel high

Yeah! Seeing your fits helped me get an idea of the drape. So thanks mah dude! This fabric is the new fucking deal fer sure. Super light but has structure and form. Looking forward to putting it to work and seeing where it’s at in terms of different temps and weather. And honestly- even if it ain’t as good as some of the others performance wise, the way it feels and looks is fucking clutch. 

22 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Yeah! Seeing your fits helped me get an idea of the drape. So thanks mah dude! This fabric is the new fucking deal fer sure. Super light but has structure and form. Looking forward to putting it to work and seeing where it’s at in terms of different temps and weather. And honestly- even if it ain’t as good as some of the others performance wise, the way it feels and looks is fucking clutch. 

Word... these are stellar. Water resistance is actually pretty good too. Lighter than CH, and been pretty hard wearing so far. 

1DAFA583-7BFB-4A0E-940D-FDA72B69A3EF.jpeg

My pair of CH is so worn in that it’s hard to make a comparison at this point. But I will say with some degree of surety that the new E is lighter than the 2018 DS, and fit a little snugger imo. Could just be the lack of stretch to a degree, but I also find they have a little less fabric in places, both the waist, calves, and length. Out of all the iterations of P10’s I’ve worn, these fit me the best IMO. I’m def gonna cop a pair in black if possible, and any other iterations in this fabric. (Well, not TS if they make that mistake again. Shit looks cool without the pouches but otherwise- meh)

3 hours ago, daniel said:

I would highly appreciate the J11 to return / maybe as a

2L Gore-Tex Infinium™ Climashield® version as seen in 46

I had the J11 and I thought the material was actually the nicest part of it (i.e. the leather).

The cut was typical for early acrnm, i.e. the arms were pretty baggy and I felt a more profile cut, like the more recent models have, would go much better for a leather jacket.

But I agree, an Infinium version would definitely be interesting, too:)

6 hours ago, daniel said:

I would highly appreciate the J11 to return / maybe as a

2L Gore-Tex Infinium™ Climashield® version as seen in 46

3 hours ago, fasttimes said:

I would love for the P1TS to return in a new material :ph34r:

You guys are gonna be happy in a few months then... #nospoliers