Acronym.

Westbrook

I copped the J33-E in black. Not a fan of that alpha green color really. J67 looks great first impression, but not something very new for me. The pattern of the J33 does look beautiful and utilitarian especially if draped unbuttoned, especially with the longer length. Looking forward to the fabric, never tried it before.

Edited by skycrawler

The new hood mechanism looks great, much better than the previous iteration. I can imagine that the improvement is especially pronounced when stowed, as they got rid of that annoying black plastic cinch.

ba4334e189.jpg

Edited by lopiteaux

Interesting (and refreshing) to see that both the P25-DS and P31-DS are priced well below €1k, whereas the P10A-DS is still sitting at the price point that we've come to expect of late. Could the latter be old stock, vs. the former now produced outside of CZ?

Does anyone remember the P25's original price point?

Edited by lopiteaux

2 hours ago, darkart said:

just to point out one problem of J67, It is single zipper instead of double, no extra zipper to relax waste area. 

The cut looks nearly identical to the J69 so from experience, the double zipper isn't an issue because it's cut so short. You also have the snap closure / plus escape zip if your'e sitting down. 

New storm hood mechanism looks incredible. Interesting that none of the product shots show the collar down when the hood is stowed.  

3 hours ago, meccaNIZM said:

Ya, j67 is :o

picked up the cape... have to see if it’s as engineered as the product shots suggest, or if it’s just a poncho compared to the CP2. I think i like the BLK/RAF j36 better... but seems I’m alone in that respect. Funny the j1a didn’t come, I saw there were issues at the “new” factory and it’s been delayed. Maybe the FO version will show up soon!?!!

Where did you see that there were issues at the factory?

1 hour ago, lopiteaux said:

Interesting (and refreshing) to see that both the P25-DS and P31-DS are priced well below €1k, whereas the P10A-DS is still sitting at the price point that we've come to expect of late. Could the latter be old stock, vs. the former now produced outside of CZ?

Does anyone remember the P25's original price point?

Invoice for my p25h-ds is 583 euros after vat. I imagine the P10A is comparatively more advanced in detail and construction/production, so you are seeing that difference reflected in the price point if they are coming from the same factory.  

1 minute ago, Sureal said:

Invoice for my p25h-ds is 583 euros after vat. I imagine the P10A is comparatively more advanced in detail and construction/production, so you are seeing that difference reflected in the price point if they are coming from the same factory.  

I didn't expect it was that low! But then again, my P17-CH was 543€ one year earlier, so not that big of a stretch. Thanks for confirmin @Sureal.

Just now, Yardsale said:

What's the difference between P25H-DS and P25-DS?

I believe it is the thickness of the fabrics. The H variants are Schoeller Dryskin and the non-H are "High Density Jersey"

1 minute ago, bluecrush said:

I believe it is the thickness of the fabrics. The H variants are Schoeller Dryskin and the non-H are "High Density Jersey"

Thanks for the clarification. Damn, I guess what I ordered is more of a summer-only pant :/

I saw on IG that the P31-DS will be restocking. Maybe some other items will too?

I was hoping to splurge this season for the raf body/black sleeve J36-S but I was way too late. I wonder if it even made it past the pre-order phase? 

J67-FO looks really nice. An Acronym jacket in this material is a must-have. I wish my J59TS-CH had that new secondary entry for the chest pocket. J68-WS is priced nicely! And finally I'm surprised the cape is still in stock.

Edit: Raf/Black XL is in stock

Edited by hooper

4 hours ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

Where did you see that there were issues at the factory?

He’s commented a few times on social media... j1a 2.0 was supposed to have a second drop last month, but he said they weren’t ready 

18 minutes ago, Yardsale said:

Small hole is starting to appear on my Vapormaxes near the big toe. Buy backups if you love this shoe as much as I do.

Yes, a nice one. I think from the astetics much more mature than the prestos.

Grabbed the 67. The measurements actually look like they are sized up from the 69, which worries me, because the 69 fits me perfectly. We’ll see! Material looks awesome, love the hood design, and I think it’ll also look great layered under my J65-KM.