Acronym.

Westbrook

2 hours ago, Flipflop214 said:

First rule of Acro-club is to tell ChampagnePapi to stop wearing ACRNM.

What's worse than champagnePapi rocking acronym? 

Acronym/Drake dickriders posting the picture in their little Instagram stories, tagging erlsn.acr and champagnepapi 

to have a .01% chance that they notice you... 

Then simultaneously acting like their annoyed that said champagnePapi is wearing ACR....:blink2:

Edited by solo1

1 minute ago, lopiteaux said:

I was also surprised at how many of the ACRONYM insiders reposted the images... It's a little cringey imho.

Agreed -- that is solely what I'm referencing.  If it was some newjacks who just got into ACR that would be one thing.

For enthusiasts to be reposting those images is just embarrassing, next level cringey.  Ya'll need Drake to validate your purchases for you? :ph34r:

30 minutes ago, solo1 said:

What's worse than champagnePapi rocking acronym? 

Acronym/Drake dickriders posting the picture in their little Instagram stories, tagging erlsn.acr and champagnepapi 

to have a .01% chance that they notice you... 

Then simultaneously acting like their annoyed that said champagnePapi is wearing ACR....:blink2:

lol, ok breh

47 minutes ago, solo1 said:

Agreed -- that is solely what I'm referencing.  If it was some newjacks who just got into ACR that would be one thing.

For enthusiasts to be reposting those images is just embarrassing, next level cringey. Ya'll need Drake to validate your purchases for you? :ph34r:

I was more referring to Errolson & Co... Maybe "cringing" is the wrong word, but it does feel a little out of place to me. I understand the John Mayer connection, given his knowledge and taste in clothing (rather than his music), but Drake just comes across as a little shallow.

But, I'm nitpicking. I don't know any of them personally, but from what I can tell, they're all very genuine and humble, and I guess we're all entitled to feel proud if something you made is put on the world stage.

TL/DR: Whatever, to each their own, I'm certainly not going to rate anyone's stoke!

Edited by lopiteaux

I don’t know if his stylist picked it out or if he did but I think still think it’s cool when people who don’t normally wear acr do, especially a piece that you dont see often. Guarantee id still post anyone wearing acrnm on the gram even if someone that i don’t particularly care about sports it cause they are wearing it in their own way. I don’t really care about  Oprah Winfrey but if she decided to go to a sporting event in some acrnm jawnz I’d be hyped. 

Edited by segue

I know I'm hella late, but my God, Schoeller Dryskin is the most comfortable fabric I've ever worn on a pair of pants. Not to mention it's stretch and water resistance. Looking forward to everyday use of the P10-DS this summer, despite it's low abrasion resistance (compared to ch/s).

2 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

I know I'm hella late, but my God, Schoeller Dryskin is the most comfortable fabric I've ever worn on a pair of pants. Not to mention it's stretch and water resistance. Looking forward to everyday use of the P10-DS this summer, despite it's low abrasion resistance (compared to ch/s).

Schoeller dryskin is very abrasion resistant, definitely moreso than etaproof.  

One reason why its been dubbed a "miracle fabric" is because it combines the abrasion resistance of synthetics (nylon) 

with the added stretch and comfort of elastane -- the best of both worlds. 

New drop is online on mothersite and pretty awesome in my opinion. Not that much into the bicolor J36 but the rest is pretty fire! J68 and J33 seem to be the most unique cuts while the J67 has the ShakeDry material we already saw in veilance SS19. I'm a bit sad the P31 is already gone in S and M though. :rolleyes:

Has anyone made experience with the encapsulated nylon material? I doubt it stands heavier rain, right?

Edited by dixonschneider

1 minute ago, X.bee said:

Got the J33 in AE, will post review after testing. Someone with the pants said it held up fine in rain but I will have to see for myself whether it wets out or soaks through.

This thing survives on drizzle.

Being hand water washed it once, feels quite tough to me( normal working bike commute)

The J67 looks amazing! I also like the J36 bicolor, but it seems RAF green/black is gone already..?

Paycheck is two days away still... 

Ya, j67 is :o

picked up the cape... have to see if it’s as engineered as the product shots suggest, or if it’s just a poncho compared to the CP2. I think i like the BLK/RAF j36 better... but seems I’m alone in that respect. Funny the j1a didn’t come, I saw there were issues at the “new” factory and it’s been delayed. Maybe the FO version will show up soon!?!!